16

Toshi

🏐

I look down at her eyes, they are filled with desire and eagerness.

This is it, it's tonight when I'll be finally able to touch her, when I'll finally get to bury myself in her and fill every lust in me.

My body is burning with eagerness, every single cell in my body is burning to touch her, kiss her, and fuck her just how I wanted all this time.

My dick is hard and hurting at the thought of her ready for me.

"I know," I whisper.

I can tell just by her breathing and look, the way she's looking at me it's like I'm seeing my reflection.

We are both burning with desire.

The cold feeling I always feel is now gone, it was replaced with a warm and comforting feeling.

I turn my body to face her lifting my hands and bringing them to her hot cheeks, she lets out a soft breath, making my heart skip a beat.

I softly run my hands down her shoulders placing them on her lower back and move her right into my lap, in one smooth motion.

She lets out a smile and I smile back as she lowers her ass against my hard dick, she lets out a gasp at the feeling of my hard-on pressing against her clit.

"Can I kiss you?" I whisper, pushing her hair away from her face.

"Yes," she whispers back as she stares into my eyes.

I waste no second in bringing her soft lips into mine and kiss her passionately.

This is it, me falling to pieces with her.

Y/n

His soft and hard lips were against mine in a split second, the way he was kissing me turned every single part of me on fire.

He travels his hands away from my hips and onto my chest, squeezing them together. I let out a moan as I felt his hard cock poking my clit.

He suddenly takes his hands away from my breast and brings them down my ass as he picks me up without breaking the kiss.

I let out a sudden breath when I felt the carpet touching my back, I brought my hands up from his shoulder and onto his soft cheeks bringing him along with me as I kissed him softly.

There's no talking, no words involved in this just actions and I'm glad he wants what I want.

His hands travel down my waist and onto my shirt tugging it up, I raise my body a little and break the kiss as he takes my shirt off.

I pull him into my lips, ignoring my insecurities because I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow, I just close my eyes and enjoy his touch. I raise my hands to his shirt and tug it up taking it off him.

His hot chest touches mine and I let out a moan at the warm feeling of his soft, sweaty body touching mine. He snacks his hand around my back and unblocked my bra, I let out a gasp parting away from the kiss but he quickly slams his lips back.