Chapter 2 Chasing

Baiyangcheng Central Hospital, Room 302.

Lin An, who was unconscious, was lying on the hospital bed, accompanied by not only the nurse undergoing examination, but also his desk mate Zhao Zhuo and Director Liu Bei.

"Except for the heart growing on the right side, all other indicators are normal. The patient probably just didn't rest well in the past few days, but later received some stimulation and fainted."

For the recent cases of fainting among liberal arts students, the hospital receives an unknown number of cases every week. Nurses have taken it for granted. However, when using a stethoscope to check the left heartbeat at the beginning, no sound was heard, and she almost thought that the student had died.

"Okay, thank you."

Liu Bei thanked the nurse and then stepped forward to open the door to see them off.

"Does the heart grow on the right side?"

Zhao Zhuo and Liu Bei looked at each other, surprised by their lack of professional knowledge.

In this era, there is no Internet, so their scope of exploration is very short.

The heart on the right is a strange thing that has never been heard of before.

However, judging from the nurse's reaction, it doesn't seem to be a big problem either.

After calming down his surprise, Zhao Zhuo looked at Lin An on the hospital bed, full of emotion.

"Zhao Zhuo, do you know something?"

Liu Bei also set aside the strange news about Lin An and saw that Zhao Zhuo should know some information about Lin An's fainting.

"Teacher Liu, do you know Fu Qin'er?"

Zhao Zhuo sighed long.

Liu Bei nodded, and Fu Qin'er naturally had some understanding. The top scorer in the Baiyangcheng Military Examination last week was previously recognized as the school flower by the High School Department of Xinyuan University.

"What's wrong?"

Although Liu Bei guessed something, he still deliberately asked.

Last week's martial arts assessment, Lin An's parents did not allow him to apply, saying that his job as a researcher was more suitable for him, and that it was safer and for his own benefit. In the end, this guy did not succeed and privately gave up on interacting with Fu Qin'er.

Oh, by the way, it seems like there was a disagreement with his family a few days ago, saying that the family was too unfamiliar to him. Then... his parents applied to be transferred to another base, leaving Lin An alone

"Isn't it just a loss of love... I really don't understand him."

Zhao Zhuo recalled intermittently, not forgetting to make a joke after speaking.

"If it were just a heartbreak..."

After hearing this, Liu Bei pouted at Zhao Zhuo and then cast a sympathetic gaze at Lin An.

"Director Liu, I want to take the martial arts exam..."

At this moment, Lin An slowly opened his eyes and looked at the surprised two people.

"When did you wake up?"

Zhao Zhuo approached and curiously asked, holding Lin An's hand.

"This is not urgent. You can make up for the martial arts exam in a week's ability assessment. If you have any ideas now, you can tell the teacher."