Chapter 3 Mechanical Heart

[Loading... beeping]

Lin An suddenly felt the mechanical prompt sound appearing in his ear, but it seemed more like it came from his mind.

"Where is this?"

In the world of nothingness, Lin An watched from side to side, trying to find the source of the sound. However, the surroundings were pitch black, and even when he reached out his hand, his fingers were hard to see.

Just as Lin An was feeling a bit disheartened, the mechanical prompt sound reappeared.

[Information overload...]

Ah。

Lin An, who had originally harbored fantasies, experienced for the first time the feeling of hope being quickly extinguished.

What the hell, why is there an information overload?

It's not reliable at all!

[Detected life-threatening host, activated emergency care]

"Hey, I've been very dangerous, okay?"

Lin An increasingly feels that this mechanical heart or something is very unreliable.

[A-level ability - Mindfulness, loading...]

"Mindfulness? A... level?!"

Lin An couldn't believe his ears, but he was familiar with this ability. The lord of Baiyang City is a psychic with the power of "imagination"!

[Ability protection successful ]

With these words, Lin An suddenly felt a warm current surging throughout his body. After a while, the warm current finally converged back into his heart.

......

Lin An slowly opened his eyes and gradually felt some stimulation from his face and body. He knew that he had walked through the legendary gates of hell.

At this moment, he suddenly felt an inexplicable pressure rapidly attacking his brain. Under this pressure, Lin An, who wanted to stop it from descending, involuntarily unleashed the hidden potential inside his body.

At this moment, he could clearly perceive that he seemed to extend countless invisible tentacles to the outside world, knocking down the incoming biomimetic.

"Is this just mindfulness..."

Lin An sighed lightly, but unfortunately, his current physical condition is not very good, and there is no time for him to adapt to this new ability.

Without hesitation, Lin An took advantage of the hot iron and manipulated his psychic power according to the feeling he had just experienced, causing him to float proficiently from the ground.

The biomimetic person, who had not been ejected, supported his companions who stumbled towards him. As he looked at Lin An, he could clearly feel his incredulous expression through his mask.

Lin An gently caressed the transparent holes inside and outside his chest, and his face did not show any signs of relief. The opponent was a mechanical android who had been confronting the human race for many years. Although he did not know which sequence of mechanical troops it was, it was not easy for him to quietly infiltrate the stronghold guarded by A-level superpowers.

But what puzzled Lin An was that from beginning to end, the other party did not show any rumored war skills and fought against him hand to hand.

This reason is not enough to explain why they are afraid of using too many moves to attract the strong in the base area.