Chapter 8 I'm really not sick...

The book of skills that Xia Xue gave me is not suitable for practice?

You should know that this is the entry-level skills that the super academy gives to students, and the students who come out are the elites of the future warriors of the human race

In the long run, the strength of the human race will be empty, and the consequences will be disastrous.

"Who is it that has ulterior motives and deliberately tampered with the skills?"

If it can get official support and be promoted and applied, then this person's identity must be extraordinary.

"I didn't expect that an unexpected move would bring such a big trouble..."

Lin An held his head with both hands, not knowing how to deal with it.

He is now penniless and has no influence in society. His adoptive parents are bionic people, and the suspicion on them has not been completely cleared. If he exposes it, no one will believe it, and he will be accused of exaggerating by those with ulterior motives.

What to do...

"That's right."

Lin An thought of the system in front of him. Since it is so smart, he might as well ask it for any good ideas.

[Question: How can I make this matter public? ]

After reciting silently for a long time, Lin An still did not get a reply from the system.

"It seems that I still have to rely on myself."

In addition, Lin An has some understanding of the functions of the system.

It does not think, but only analyzes objectively in real time based on the data and provides reference suggestions.

In this case...

Just when Lin An wanted to continue asking questions to the system, Zhao Zhuo, who had been away for a long time, just came back, and with him was the nurse who examined Lin An last time.

Zhao Zhuo looked nervous: "Miss Nurse, please help me take a look at the patient here."

Lin An looked at Zhao Zhuo who was pointing at his head seriously, and was a little speechless. He didn't expect that he would really find a nurse to check his brain.

"Brother, thank you^_^..."

...

"Miss nurse, I'm really not sick..."

"Every mental patient will say that he is not sick."

"I can recite the multiplication formula, you see, I will recite it to you now, one plus one equals one..."

"Well, great."

The nurse gently touched Lin An's head, then turned and left. When she opened the door, she shouted to the doctor who happened to pass by:

"Director Hu, there is one more patient in the Department of Neurology."

...

Lin An buried his head in the quilt, as if he had lost his dream and was desperate.

"I didn't expect that I, Lin An, would be regarded as a mental patient one day."

He tried to explain to Zhao Zhuo for a long time, but finally gave up struggling.

A dumb person eats Coptis chinensis - there is no way to express his pain.

Time also came to the evening. Zhao Zhuo, who was unwilling to argue, had to rush home for dinner. When he came back, he would bring a portion for Lin An.