Chapter 7 I still have a lot of thoughts

Lin An tried to shift his gaze, but upon seeing the terrifying expression on Xia Xue's face, a chill couldn't help but come from his spine.

Xia Xue snorted coldly and got up from Lin An, retracting her knees. "If you have a difficult life, the university will naturally not sit idly by. I will apply to the higher authorities when you go back later."

"Thank you..."

Lin An, who had just sat up from the bed, gasped for breath and hurriedly responded.

Fortunately, the other party misunderstood their own meaning, otherwise the mistake would have been huge.

"Little brother, please keep your mouth shut. If you still owe me so much, I don't mind sewing it on for you."

Xia Xue slid her thumb over her lips, finished sewing her mouth, and then turned around to leave.

Lin An, who understood the meaning, hastily covered his mouth tightly.

He has no doubt about Xia Xue's words, that woman really does what she says and does.

After Xia Xue left, Zhao Zhuo tiptoed into the room and gave Lin An a thumbs up: "You're really amazing. I've inquired before, and that woman is one of the student representatives of the ancient capital university."

Lin An nodded, lost in thought as he looked at the "Basic Refining Method" in his hand.

Although a gentleman does not stand under a dangerous wall, now is the end of the wasteland, and everyone is in danger.

Destiny must still be in one's own hands, and the path of martial arts must be taken.

Ding

[New item detected, scanning in progress...]

[Failed]

[Please kindly ask the host to take the initiative to review it in order to include information]

The continuous dialogue content popped up without warning in the virtual box in front of Lin An.

The sudden sound in Lin An's mind startled him.

"Include information?"

Without much thought, Lin An opened the yellow book and flipped through it page by page under Zhao Zhuo's envious gaze.

When he reached the last page, Lin An slowly closed the book.

Sure enough, the familiar system prompt sound reappeared.

[Scanned and included!]

The "Basic Quenching Method" has been included in the occipital leaf area library

[Host can view at any time]

Lin An opened his mouth and forgot to close it for a moment.

"Does this mean that one can include everything they see together?"

"Isn't this too cheating?"

In shock, Lin An began to analyze rationally.

"The occipital lobe is a place in the brain responsible for processing language, motor sensations, abstract concepts, and visual information. Naming it this way is quite in line with the style of Mr. Lu Ya."

"If we extend this definition further, the function of the occipital lobe region library may not be as simple."

"However, since this' Basic Quenching Method 'is included in the pillow leaf area library, how should I access it?"

If you don't know where to open it, isn't it still equivalent to not having it

Lin An let out a long sigh.