Chapter 82: there's good in them both...

Tenzu layed in his room, still recovering, and ventilating, and processing last night's events. those animatronics... the puppet... the ghost kids... what was up? what was his life at this point?

that's when Tabi came behind him, in an attempt to attack. Tenzu dodged fast.

''damnit, fucking stay still, so i can end this once and for all!'' Tabi yelled. he grabbed his knife, and swung at Tenzu, but Tenzu kept dodging. eventually, Tabi, in his rage, unleashed fire from his hands, and tried to scortch him by punching him, but Tenzu blocked each hit with his mere hands, and they were glowing bright yellow, and when it wasn't him blocking, it was Kai and his hands being rainbow flamed.

''DIE!'' Tabi yelled. he tried to slice Tenzu, but the katana blocked him.

''fucking....'' Tabi growled.

[XT Time's up. [Tabi vs Tenzu] length is 4:00]

''why... won't... you see... it was... YOUR.... FAULT!'' Tabi growled.

''please... this has to stop. there's still a chance'' Tenzu said, bruised and battered, but otherwise alive. he was concerned.

''you don't know shit... you took everything from me after Sarah did.... you took the fame.... you took my stint...'' Tabi growled. he pointed his knife at Tenzu's face. 

''i can still change you for the better'' Tenzu said. ''but you don't understand that.

because you never gave it a chance''

''there is  no good left, you imbecile! it's too late for that!'' Tabi yelled wickedly.

[Nemesis/XT Rivals Catfight [Tabi vs Tenzu and Kai] length is 2:51]

Tabi was no match for both of the angel brothers, and he was knocked down. however, he was able to escape from them, but somehow, he hesitated to kill them, despite trying.

''fucking hell.... how is this dude fucking with us.... i thought he'd stay gone when we delt with him two years ago...'' Kai growled. 

''we can't kill him. we can still make him see the error of his ways.'' Tenzu said. ''like how we can with .EXE''

''are you crazy?! he picked on you when you were in kindy!'' Kai sputtered. 

''yeah.... but.... he said something about taking everything from him...'' Tenzu said, melancholic.

''what?''

''you don't know? WE and Sarah did the taking. WE can change him! there's still hope for him.

but today is not that day'' Tenzu said.

''if your right, then it was all for something, wasn't it?'' Kai said. he put his hand on Tenzu's shoulder.

''but if your wrong... then i'll tell you i told you so. but what about with .EXE? dude is also trying to kill us. strange he didn't do anything about it for 2 years. must be because he was waiting for the first window''

''regardless, his hesitation might give us the chance. this is my girlfriend's brother we have to redeem as well'' Tenzu spoke.

''come on little brother, we can't just change every single person!'' Kai spoke. 

''i won't be your little brother for long if you stay my split personality'' Tenzu used this chance to do a wisecrack.

''well, technically yes. but your forgetting i'm still well past 22 mentally'' Kai said. 

''but we can change them! i'm telling you!'' Tenzu said, desperate in his voice.

''.... we'll see if your right...'' Kai sighed. ''if redemption truly is possible for the both of them...

even if one of them killed me''