Chapter 88: the Dearest plane trip

still only 7 months before prom. [writer's notes: and yes, this will be dragging into the second trilogy]

Sarah sat on the plane seat, staring into the sky, having a bird eye view. knowing that Prom had recently been moved to Early January, she noted she still had more to do even before that. planning to move out with Tenzu once that was over. but Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest, knowing it wouldn't be too much longer before they no longer had Sarah under the same roof, decided to have one last family vacation to celebrate, all the way to Tokyo, Japan. having all her siblings with her. unfortunately, she wasn't able to bring Tenzu, because this was basically a family trip. while there was no bad blood [besides .EXE], Tenzu knew he had to remain. besides, it was only a week. it's not like she would be gone forever.

besides, Tenzu also had a plane trip of his own: hanging out with his dunkles Sans and Nagito Komaeda, and uncle Papyrus [the younger brother of both Sans and Tenzu's mom.]

and yes, this was Tenzu's mom's idea. 

''okay, all set.'' he sighed, plumping his bag, before hopping into Komaeda's bag on the transport. Tenzu was chibi sized enough to fit in a bag. he had done this before when he snuck into Double M's limousine for dinner at Grillby's. and he stayed in the bag the whole time. he was smol enough to fit in the bag, but his head always peeped out. Sans, Papyrus and Komeada would pick him up later, no biggy.

okay, back to Sarah and her own family. she was quietly listening to music on her earphones in a loop, just calm and listening. 

however, .EXE wasn't hear just to have a normal trip.

he had found the perfect way to end Tenzu once and for all. he searched through the bag racks, looking for a suitable weapon, before eventually, he found an old spike, still in the plain gutter.

''perfect... this will be a fine addition to my collection....'' he thought to himself. this once was already sharper then his other pikes, so it might be of usage.

then he briefly checked his phone while it was on airplane mode. still no messages from Mora. did she really hate him that much?

.EXE then snuck back, after having told MM and DD he was just at the toilet. afterword, he continued to watch through the window, seeing nothing except Pidgeys flying across the sky. sighing calmly, he then laid back. a seat ahead, Chowder was playing one of the games on the airplane, which she just did simple taps to make a cube jump. Cassandra was listening to goth music, typical her, Brother Bearest and Chris were simply sleeping, Saber was petting Scuffles while trying to make sure he stays asleep, and Sister Searest was eating a pear for a snack.

Sarah had Bubsy on her lap, and as she listened to the music in her headphones, she cuddled her little kitten, also heading to sleep. soon, the only ones who weren't asleep were Chowder and .EXE. Chowder was still playing the game, and going somewhere with it, while .EXE was planning an attack.

but that's when he saw something... familiar on the plane. it was a goat or dingo skull with a knife.

it was Tabi!

Tabi was on the plane to kill Sarah!

.EXE couldn't let that happen! he quickly lunged forward quietly like a ninja, then he blocked Tabi from using the knife, quickly booting him out of the plane.

the two then fought on the plane wing. .EXE threw a few fire powered fists, Tabi trading some blows, while failing to stab him. Tabi charged a headbutt, but .EXE evaded the attack, suplexing the evil skull onto the plane.

''DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!'' .EXE growled. 

''so, you found my cover... never thought someone was still awake. now leave! it's only her and that stupid blonde brat that i'm after!'' Tabi growled back.

''NO ONE DESTROYS THE MIDGET BUT ME!'' .EXE growled back, his eyes still flashing a full red.

.EXE charged at his enemy with a lunge, causing them both to fall out the plane. thankfully, the window that was broken wasn't a big one, if anything it was quickly fixed by .EXE placing the glass properly while fighting Tabi. 

the fight escalated into the air, with .EXE dropkicking Tabi, who exchanged a fiery shot, which missed as .EXE did an air dodge by flipping to the side, then he grabbed Tabi, then he slammed him to the ground. .EXE spread his wings, heading back inside the plane just before it was fixed.

looking at the blood of his hands, and the new pike he obtained, and the methods he had gathered, .EXE knew one thing:

only he would kill Tenzu. this was his target, not anyone else's. he wouldn't join anyone else to do so. 

but what was with his.... hesitance?

let's just say the trip to Japan was an excellent week after that, with Tenzu seeing pictures of the trip, and some of Sarah's selfies as he lay inside a bag.

he smiled, content. he knew she was living it up, with or without him.