Chapter 2

Minhee just pushed him down the window. Little did they know, they didn't know he was bit. "Did you get bit??" Seungmin said backing away "N-No! Not one scrap!" Minhee said his voice Slightly shaking. Meanwhile hyunjin and Felix are watching in silence when Felix began to almost fall due to his fractured ankle, hyunjin helped him up, and they went to a spot in the corner with Felix brushing hyunjin hair with his fingers. They felt free and calmed.

"Are you sure your not fucking bitten?! Cause what the hell is this?!" Chris said firm as Minho, Changbin, jeongin, and seungmin stepped closer to see. "Shit..." Minhee cursed under his breath, couple of seconds later he started to form into a zombie you can hear the bones cracking. Hyunjin and Felix stood up to whiteness what was happening "what the..." Felix whispered to himself. The zombie stood up his eyes pure white, his skin a grey-ish, and veins popping through his face. The zombie saw the first person and chased him down, it was seungmin. "Someone help get off me!!" Seungmin tried to throw him off him but he didn't budge. The zombie was about to bite his neck until Chris grabbed a bat and smacked it away.

It got off Seungmin eventually. It was running towards Felix. Felix looked scared and shocked trying to process everything until hyunjin grabbed him by the back of his collar and threw him out the window along with the other zombies. Chris ran to Seungmin to check if he was okay, while hyunjin ran to Felix checking if he was okay. "Guys there's no time for this. There's zombies!" Han said scared. "I'm scared and I don't know what to do in this situation!"

Meanwhile at the hospital, Felix's dad named Nam So-Ju is one of the caption of the firefighter team and he found a girl who gave birth to a baby, but also got bit by a zombie, she just left the baby alone...The sirens ring and the 911 helpers drag the stretcher inside the hospital. "What happend to her" one of the staff say while walking with the stretcher to a room "she came from school. When we arrived, she was bleeding and was lethargic" Nam So-Ju said.

"When was she injured?"

"We got the call half an hour ago"

"Is she still conscious?"

"She seemed to be having seizures, but she calmed down now."

That's it for now hope you enjoy
Don't forget to vote!
Love you guys, bye!