Chapter 7

Hyunjin looked at Felix as he was about to go down he suddenly stopped when Felix sat down in a chair and rest his head on the table.

"Changbin you go down there first" hyunjin said

"What's down there?!"

"Just go." Minho said. Hyunjin was still looking at Felix

"You go, then" Changbin said to Minho

"Go already." Minho complained

"Step up there." Seungmin said annoyed

"You should go already." Minho said

"Then you go, asshole."

"No. You can do it." Minho said to Changbin.

"Damn it. But why am I—"

"Grab it and go" Minho said annoyed

"Rock paper scissors?" Changbin said

"Just go, dumb fuck."

Changbin climbed down, managing to put his foot through the loops that's enough to fit a foot. "Ya! Be careful" they were telling Changbin this the whole time. He was climbing kind of struggling to find a loop for his foot, as we went down they were windows from other classes, his face was infront of the window, a zombie ran up towards the window startling Changbin "son of a bitch.." Changbin muttered to himself.

The bottom of the metal part from the hose or rope hit a window a girl from in the classroom exit the office to check what the hell was that. She saw a rope dangling from outside the window. The closer Changbin climbed down the the window the closer the girl got until she saw Changbin's face. "Changbin!" The girl said relived and happy "Mrs. Park!!" Changbin said almost crying. She opened the window for him and enterened inside "are you okay?" Changbin asked her. She nodded while smiling.

Changbin peeked from outside the window. "Hyunjin!" He yelled out. "Mrs park is here!" The boys heard that since he is usually loud "Mrs. Park is there let's hurry this up!" Hyunjin told them. Second Jeongin started to climb down. "Careful. I got you!" Mrs. Park said as she managed to get Jeongin in the room. Next was Chris. "Your so heavy." Changbin said as Mrs. Park managed to get him in aswell. Seungmin got up from trying to confort Felix and climbed down. "Get him down hurry." Next was Minho. As we was about to go in he had a cramp "Aish! Get me in I have a cramp!" Next was Han, "that was scary shit." Han was shaking. Now last was hyunjin and Felix still in the room.

Hyunjin went up to Felix.

"Go down" hyunjin said to Felix

Felix stayed silent. "Yeonju-"

"Felix. Your not the only one who lost a best friend okay!"

"There's no one left that I like other than Han, Seungmin, and jeongin."

"There's other people that like you. Like your mom, dad, friends, and......" hyunjin was about to say himself but he was struggling to find the words.

"Let's go."

Felix climbed down he was scared he missed his parents so much. Felix made it inside safely. Lastly it was hyunjin. He was about to go down until zombies broke down the door he hesitated he was scared, then zombies ran up to him and tackled him he...fell outside the window and didn't make it inside.