Chapter 3

Meanwhile with Cheon-Sul, he was caught. eventually, the officers decided to interview him. They set up a camera and begun. "You received your PhD in cell biology in the US and returned and you were a researcher at a company and quit? Aren't you a college teacher with these qualifications?"The officer said "N-No I'm no I'm a high school teacher." Cheon-Sul said while looking down at his hands. "Why would someone abduct  a student at a school? Huh?" The officer said talking about Hannah.

Cheon-Sul cleared his throat "if I were a college professor, a prosecutor, or a reporter would you have still disregarded me?" He confessed. The officer leaned forward on the desk "I see. That's why you abducted her? You wanted people to listen to you so you experimented on her." "Fine." Cheon-sul said giving a smug look. "Let's stop here. Who cares if everyone dies?! This world is full of bastards!" He said. "I don't like bastards like you..you commit a fucking crime and blame it on society" the officer said. Cheon-Sul stayed silent.

Meanwhile there was an archery team Choi        Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun were in that team they were the good players in the team along with Heuning Kai. They were in a bus heading to a school for a tournament.

Meanwhile back with the group of boys. After everything that happened they started to look at students backpacks that were left inside the room they were in. They searched everywhere until Han found a phone "I found it!" Han said grabbing the phone. "Who's is it?" Hyunjin asked. "This is Wonyoung's desk." Han said as he handed the phone to Changbin. "Shit we need a passcode.." Changbin said as he ran his fingers through his hair stressed. Jeongin noticed this and grabbed his arm and smiled for him to calm down, but soon enough he did. Felix tapped his shoulder

"Do something...please" Felix said softly.

"I just said we needed the passcode! Fuck.." Changbin said stressed out again

Hyunjin noticed how he raised his voice at Felix but he didn't want to cause an argument. "Guys stop. Now is not the time I'm serious." Minho said and Chris nodded. "Maybe it's her birthday?" Seungmin said. "What is it?!" Minho said. While the rest of the boys except Felix are crowing the phone, Felix crouches in-front of a desk. Hyunjin saw zombies banging on the door trying to break in "Look Wonyoung is right there" Hyunjin said as he grabbed the phone and showed her face through the window for Face ID. Jeongin rolled his eyes and walked to Hyunjin "you don't need a Face ID for an emergency call, idiot." They all said 'ahh' at the same time.

They called the police station "police. What's your emergency" Hyunjin took the phone. "Hello. We're in Seocho High School. There's zombies, everyone turned into zombies.." Hyunjin said in a sort of panic way. "You can't say zombies dummy" Felix said. "Then what." "They won't believe you." Felix said softly and calm trying not to punch hyunjin in the face. "They're not exactly Zombies, something like that." Hyunjin said. The officer rolled his eyes through the screen "alright Seocho High, Zombies please state your name and number. You know there's a fine for making false reports right?" The officer said.

"This isn't a prank sir." Minho snatched the phone from Hyunjin since Hyunjin doesn't know what do exactly do. "Everyone's.....anyways, just come quick" Minho said. The officer stated an 'okay' and hung up.  After the officer hung up he spoke with one of the officers in-front of him "these fucking brats. They say zombies are attacking" he said almost laughing. "Seocho High, right? They must be having a festival I got a call about zombies too" the officer he was talking to said and laughed.

Suddenly a girl sitting next to him got a call. "Police. What's your emergency....A patient is attacking people? Does the patient have some kind of weapon.....she's biting them?...Zombie?!" The girl officer said concerned not knowing it's the girl who Felix's dad took inside the hospital.  "Hey. Call the school and check" the officer who got called by the group of boys said to another officer. Suddenly all you hear in the room is phone ringing "what's your emergency? Someone's biting your arm?!," "a zombie?!" Is all your hear in the room. The officer who though the boys were lying looked around the room hearing everything.

That's it for today
Don't forget to Vote
Love you guys, bye!