Chapter 10

Meanwhile, with hyunjin's mom. She went the school out in the field and saw zombies but didn't think any of it. She saw a person who looked close to Hyunjin. "H-hyunjin? Is that y-" she go cut off by the zombie attacking her and a couple more zombies attacking her she yelled in pain "Hyunjin-ah!" Then a helicopter turned on its lights above the school and the zombies were attracted to the sound and lights.

"I wonder if things are okay outside." Felix said softly. "Your dads a firefighter so I'm sure he's fine.....my mom and dad....should be at their restaurant" Hyunjin replied. "That's the most thing important to her. She's probably serving chicken to the zombies." "I want to taste her chicken." Felix said "you said it was salty" "but it still tasted good" Felix said  "let's have some, once this is all over." Hyunjin said and smiled at Felix. Then they saw a helicopter flying to their school. Hyunjin shook his head and faced the others.

"I didn't hear anything. I couldn't hear anything" hyunjin said. "Like what" said Jeongin. "After Mrs. Park went out. I didn't hear anything after that." Hyunjin said softly. "You mean screaming?" Minho said. Hyunjin nodded. "Maybe she didn't die then. They wouldn't have been quiet if zombies were biting them. She must be alive " Chris said. Everyone was quiet and had their heads hanged low.

"Why won't you respond..?" Chris said and hanged his head low. "I think your right." Felix said, he felt bad since no one was speaking they were all trying to process everything and calm down. "I didn't hear anything aswell" Felix added. "Me neither...I was scared because I didn't know how I'd feel it I heard her scream.." Han said. "Come to think of it, me neither, I didn't hear." Seungmin said. "Then I'm right, shes alive, right?" Chris said. They nodded. They were all exhausted and wished this never happened and could go back in time. "Let's just stay here for now, the helpers should be on their way..I hope so..." Felix said the last part quietly.