Chapter 11

"Jeongin, and you guys look for something to cover the window, we don't need any more zombies
trying to break in." Felix said looking at everyone and back at the window. They eventually found stuff to cover the windows around the room. "At least there are cops and soldiers out there." Han said to Minho. "But in the movies, cops and soldiers are helpless too." Minho said almost jealous. "Still, they always save people in the end." Han said looking at Minho. Minho smirked, "at least I'm here. I'll save you and protect you, Han." Minho said placing a hand on top of his, smiling, their faces were insanely close.

They were leaning I close, until Seungmin looked at the night sky. "There's no one. There are no lights on in the stores and apartments. They all either fled or died." Which made Han and Minho move away, startled. "What are you saying..." Felix said worried. "I'm saying no one will come to save us..." Seungmin said looking serious. "Don't be so pessimistic.." Chris said to Seungmin and pat his back. "Don't you know my mom? She would've torn the school apart looking for me, but she isn't here yet." Seungmin also added.

"What do you want to do?" Changbin said. "I'm just pointing out the facts." Seungmin said looking at his direction. "We all know no one's coming. Let's discuss what we're going to do." Changbin said looking stressed. "We have to wait to be rescued. We shouldn't leave safety and go somewhere dangerous." Jeongin said. "What if we don't get rescued." Seungmin said looking at Felix. "We haven't waited that long yet." "Then how much longer do you want to wait until we die?" Seungmin said. "No. I'm saying let's wait for as long as we can. We can't go out right now anyway." Felix said trying not to argue and keeping a soft tone.

"I'm pretty sure it's because it's nighttime. I'm sure somebody will come in the morning. There are a lot of choppers flying around." Hyunjin said to everyone. Everyone stayed quiet.

With So-Ju, he got a call that helicopters were going to be coming towards them in the morning, he explained to the boss, the other firefighter, and the women who's a politician. The women didn't sound to happy.

"What are you saying?! You'll leave first for s personal matter?! How could a firefighter say that during a disaster!" She said

"I'll accept any punishment later. I'll resign if that's what they want." So-Ju said softly.

"Listen. You'll leave all these people and go by yourself? You'll abandon your sick colleague and leave a new kid in charge." She said talking about the  other firefighter in rescue team one.

"Kid. He's not s kid. He's s firefighter."

The women sighed and stood up.  "Fine. That was a slip of the tongue. My apologies if I offended you. But this isn't just about you."

"My son is at school, but I can't reach him. I know he's waiting for me. I need to go I'm sorry."

The women looked shocked and sighed. "Wait. I want to tell you something. Is it right knowing there's zombies everywhere we are at? You might die doing that."

"I have to go, even if I die. That's why I'm saying this. Your a firefighter. And im a politician. Do you know when it's the hardest for people like us? Right now. Because we need to save people. Not the people most precious to us." She said firm. He looked back outside and back around to the other people in the room.