Chapter 6

"He's right. Stop it now..." Felix said softly trying to go as calm as possible. "Ya! How could you be so calm! Huh? Look outside! Your fucking crazy to be calm!" Jeongin said also arguing with Felix. Felix got startled all he wanted was everyone to get along and not fight, he wanted all of them to go through this together. Tears started to form this didn't get unnoticed by hyunjin, hyunjin was already angry and stressed, his hair sweating and dripping, his veins showing through his wrist making him look hard working.

"Jeongin....can you stop fighting with me! I don't like this...all I wanted is for us TO NOT FIGHT I wanted us to get along..I WANT US TO STICK TOGETHER AND GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!!" Felix said in one breath Jeongin was shocked hearing him yell officially. It went silent until hyunjin hugged Felix. "Huh?" Felix said "you looked like you needed a hug that's all.." hyunjin said and smiled at him which made Felix smile back. They began to move tables around.

Meanwhile with a guy named Mingi, he was the schools fearing bully, he bullied, and threatened, and did some bad things in school. He pushed through people to find a hiding place which was in the cafeteria where the lunch ladies cooked, he hid under a table and a girl hid with him but she kept making noise which annoyed Mingi. "You shut your fucking mouth" Mingi said and covered her mouth.  Then a zombie was in the back. He had no choice and kick the girl out of the spot as the zombie bit her.

The archery team was still in the bus but beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai snuck out since beomgyu's brother is in the school, Choi Yeonjun. They made their way inside and used their bow and arrows to shoot the zombies and accomplished it.

Mrs. Park 'the favorite teacher' ran to a room and used a desk to block the sliding door.  She looked at her hands she was shaking she saw the blood and wiped it on her shirt, trembling.

Back in the room with boys they were talking until a loud ringing rung, it was the Intercom coming from the office a girl started speaking in it "teachers and students of Seocho High, I'm Park sun, Mrs, Park, the English teacher, something....strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking people indiscriminately, so please find a safe place and take shelter. And if any student or facility are able to hear this, please call the fire department or the police. Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of this school. get out. I repeat. Some students are......guys your okay right? Your not hurt? I don't know why this is happening. Still stay safe, I'm sorry I'm not any help. Don't get hurt....let's stay alive and meet? Ya!..."

Felix, Han, Seungmin, and Jeongin began to start tearing up hearing the speech she gave wanting to say goodbye to their favorite teacher one last time. Felix conforted Jeongin even though they were both tearing up which didn't make it any better, so Changbin conforted him instead even though they cussed and argued with each other. Rescue team one arrives at the school. Nam So-Ju was about to walk in until he heard a scream he looked in that direction concerned. He shook it off "let's go." He said and entered in the school.

The group of boys were sitting in the room bored and silent. Felix was just looking out the window he didn't know hyunjin was admiring him. Suddenly hyunjin snapped out of it "let's go out.." "we can't stay much longer." "Where would we go? And how?" Seungmin Said.

"The fire hose from earlier when we broke the lock to get inside here. Changbin"

"what?"

"Open it just a little enough fro the hose to fit."

"Isn't it better  wait until the rescuers come?!"

"We can all die if we wait."

"This might kill us fast-"

"Is staying in here the best thing we can do?"

"Screw it. I've never given my best at anything other than playing."

Although there were zombies against the door, Changbin opened it enough for a cockroach to come in. "Who has the skinniest arm?" hyunjin said. They all shrugged, they had no choice but compare arms it turns out Felix won! He crouched down and moved his arm out he was so close to touch it but couldn't reach. He needed something else. He did it twice but couldn't get until a zombie walked on it and kicked it a little farther. He closed the door and grabbed something from the science storage room it was a plastic long arm. He used it to reach the hose and managed to drag it inside which worked. "Wrap it and tie it so a hand or foot can fit." Hyunjin said "enough for a foot to fit?" Han asked confused. "Zigzag tie them in a zigzag. in 50 centimeter increments." Chris said.  "Zig-Zag. Is this right" Minho said and showed Felix. "Move over" Felix said and scoffed. After they did it. They put the hose or rope? Down out through the window do climb down "I'll go down and check the empty rooms. Come when I tell you" hyunjin said.