Chapter 9

Soilders form many form into a line in the middle of the street near the school with big black shields in front of them as zombies begin to run towards them. Suddenly a women ran towards the school but got stopped "stop right here. You can't be here ma'am." The women looked scared and rushed "I'll be quick" she said in a panic "go back." He ordered. "You need to go." Another guy said. "My son—" "you need to evacuate." "Get her out of here safely" "no. Wait. My son, hyunjin. Wait!" She yelled. But she looked at the school and walked off since she couldn't get in either way.

Meanwhile with the three archery players they found a bathroom and entered inside ready to shoot someone if they are a zombie. Luckily no one was in here the found a window on the very top of the wall and decided to check over it. "Hey lift me more." Taehyun asked beomgyu, Kai rolled his eyes waiting for any luck. "That's the highest I can go." Beomgyu said. "Get on your tippy-toes!" Taehyun complained. "I am!" "Then your short cause I can't see shit!" Beomgyu rolled his eyes but Taehyun managed to see a bit he just wanted to tease Beomgyu. "Enough of the lovey-dovey shit just tell me if you see anything." Kai said annoyed.

"Do you see anything?" Kai asked. "Shit. There's so many zombies..alright put me down Now Taehyun asked and his feet landed on the floor facing beomgyu "damn you are short. Ha!" Taehyun teased and kissed beomgyu on the forehead.

Back in the classroom, hyunjin walked to the door where Jeongin was locked in he stood infront of it reminding him that it's been 30 minutes and he needs to get out. "No. Go" Jeongin mouthed. Hyunjin sighed and said "Jeongin has been there more than 30 minutes but he won't get out." "I'll get him out." Mrs. Park said and walked to the door. They all watched from the glass window, until Mrs. Park sighed and exit the room. "What happend why isn't he out?" "He says he'll stay the full hour." Mrs. park said. "I'll go talk to him." Felix suggested. Felix entered inside and tried to talk to him. Jeongin agreed and walked with Felix out of the recording room. "Finally you left!" Changbin said.

Nam So-Ju grabbed his phone and called Felix's number. But Felix lost it in the hallways. So-Ju looked worried since he wasn't answering. He went on his walkie-talkie "if anyone knows the situation at Seocho h High School, please respond. Over." Silence. "If anyone knows of the situation at Seocho High School it it's vicinity. Please respond. Over." Silence.

In the class room, "guys." Mrs. Park suddenly said and stood infront of the sliding door facing the students. "No matter what. Don't die. Don't anyone die. Okay!" She said on the verge of tears. "You guys were good students. Very good students. I cherish every moments and interaction with you guys. I love you guys, okay, don't let anyone die, stick together." She said and opened the door and left it was night time already, she was walking in the hallway crying in the darkish lights. "MRS. PARK!" They all yelled out for her.