SEVEN (HAZEL)

Me: I'm bored

Me: I'm bored.

Me: Who's coming to entertain me?

Theodorito🔻: Dio mio. (My God.)

Me: Rude, Theo. 

Me: You're uninvited from my welcome party.

Plane Enthusiast✈️: What welcome party?

Mr Worldwide🗺️: She thinks we're planning one for her. 

Me: You're heathens if you don't even throw me a little party.

Me: I did save your sister, Andros. 

Android🤖: Forever grateful, Angel xx

Android🤖: Atlas and I are just finishing some stuff up then we will meet you at the apartment. 

Mr Worldwide🗺️: WORK stuff, bambolotta x

Me: Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Me: :(

Plane Enthusiast✈️: Did the doctor say anything about strenuous activities after you're discharged? ;)

Theodorito🔻: Keep it in your pants, D.

Me: Hahahaha, 'D'.

Me: Get it...

Me: For big di-

I scowl at Theo as he snatches my phone from me, standing directly in front of where I'm sitting on the bed. His face flickers from irritation to confusion and I blush when I realise what he's looking at. 

"What are these nicknames?" he turns his attention from the screen to me, eyebrow raised as he stares into me with his piercing blue eyes. My mouth waters as I take in his grey suit trousers and black shirt that has me wanting to jump his bones. 

"Ummm," I bite my lip, knowing I'm beetroot red at this point, "just jazzed up your contacts a lil' bit." I shrug, trying to act nonchalant as he bores into me with intimidating eyes. 

He raises his eyebrows before throwing his head back and muttering something in Italian, perfectly showcasing the tattoo on his chest that snakes up his neck, past his white shirt. 

My thighs clench together at the sight and I shuffle on the bed to try and distract myself from the aching in between my legs. 

He looks down at me, his eyes lusty but controlled as he grabs my bags and walks out the door, handing them to a guard without a word. He walks back in, rustling his dark hair in his hand before reaching his hand for me to take.

"When did you even come back in? You were typing on the chat," I furrow my eyebrows at him, crossing my arms in complete refusal to take his hand. 

"About the time Dawson started being a horny fuck," he mutters, shaking his hand with a daring look on his face as he sighs from my disobedience.