THIRTY-ONE (THEO)*

I turn to glare at Dawson who smirks back, shaking his head

Ignoring him, I turn my attention back to the beautiful girl below me and thrust into her faster, her delicious moans filling the air. 

"Atlas, we need to go to the warehouse," Dawson continues and I hear the faint groan of Atlas besides us. He gets off the bed but I keep pounding into Hazel, making it impossible for her to say goodbye to him. 

"Until later, bellissima," he reaches down and kisses her passionately as I slam into her. She whimpers into his mouth and he gives me a pained expression before leaving with Dawson behind him. 

"Just us now, little darling," I grunt. 

She moans out, her body shifting up the bed with each thrust. 

The sounds of our heavy breaths fill the air, punctuated by my groans and her whimpers. 

"Harder," she whispers and I take the instruction, placing her legs on my shoulder and tilting her pelvis so I hit further into her. 

She screams as I brush my tip against her cervix, continually slamming into it as she cries. 

"Fuck, baby," I groan as she tightens around me. 

"Her walls begin to flutter and I know she's getting close. 

Reaching between our two bodies, I rub her clit, pushing her over the edge with one final scream until her body is convulsing in front of me. 

Fuck. 

She squeezes the life out of my cock as she comes, her eyes rolling so far back into her head that she can probably see her brain. 

As she comes back down, she whimpers again and tries to push me away but I push her hands above her head. 

I grab my discarded tie and wrap it around her wrists before attaching it to the bedpost so she can't move.

"You'll take what I give you, little one," I tease her as I drop her legs from my shoulder and kiss her nipples. 

I bite her left nipple whilst pinching the other, sending her into a frenzy of indescribable noises as I continue to fuck her hard. 

Her walls soon quiver again and I smirk before encapsulating her lips in a passionate kiss. 

"Daddy, I... can't.... again," she whispers against my lips but I shake my head before nipping her lower lip. 

"What did I say?" I lean back and tilt my head, raising my eyebrows for her to answer. 

"I'll take what you give me," she whimpers as I harshly thrust into her. 

"Exactly, baby girl," I say as I rub her clit with my thumb again. She screams as a tear rolls down her cheek, making me smirk.

"Please," she whispers desperately as her walls begin to squeeze me.