TWENTY FIVE (DAWSON)*

I kick her knees apart more, adjusting her submissive pose

I kick her knees apart more, adjusting her submissive pose. Her back arches as she sits on her heels, her palms facing up and resting on her thighs. 

"Good girl," I lean down and kiss her forehead. She whimpers from the pet name, her eyes looking instinctively at the floor. 

I move to the end of the bed and sit down, Atlas and Andros joining me. 

We all stare at her, encapsulated by her naturally submissive aura that has replaced her brattiness. 

"Where's Theo?" I ask, turning to Atlas and ignoring our sub. 

"I texted him. He said he's on his way," Atlas shrugs, ignoring Hazel too. 

"Did you sort out the alcohol supplies at the club?" Andros asks me. 

"Yeah, ended up getting them 15% cheaper after threatening them. Don't think they knew we were the owners," I chuckle, recalling my conversation from earlier. 

Theo walks into the door and I watch with a smirk as Hazel's body tenses at the sound of the door. She listens for the footsteps, her body reacting but her gaze staying down. 

He looks at her with lust in his eyes before moving towards her. 

"What did you do to be such a bad girl?" he leans in and asks her, smirking when she shivers at the sound of his voice. We wait for her to answer but she stays silent. 

"You can speak, Angel," Andros urges her.

"I-I teased them, Daddy" she stutters quietly, her voice low. Atlas clenches his fists next to me,  in a bid to stay controlled.

"And..." I provoke her.

"I acted like I didn't know I was doing it, Daddy," she says, her voice barely above a whisper. She shuffles on her knees slightly and I know they must be getting uncomfortable by now. 

"I see," Theo responds, straightening up and walking to sit with us on the bed. 

We sit in silence, watching as she grows more and more uncomfortable in her position. After a while, I stand up and walk to her, placing my hand under her chin and lifting it so she looks at me. 

She flushes as soon as she meets my dark eyes.

"See, Spitfire, you wanted to put on a show with your body, so who are we to stop you?" I ask her, my voice laced with teasing. Her eyes widen as she opens her mouth to say something but opens it again. 

I let go of her chin, stepping back to sit down. She keeps her gaze raised, staring between us all with lust and nerves in her eyes as we watch her intently. 

"Spread those pretty little legs for us," Atlas commands, his voice dripping with arousal. She hesitates slightly before pushing her thighs apart more, stretching herself out to an uncomfortable degree.