Chapter-40: Winning lost love

Same day
Evening, 4:00 pm

Navya was sitting at a cafe waiting for Vihaan. She was a little worried about why he called her this urgently. She was sipping her favorite beverage while reading an magazine.

Vihaan appeared there while putting on his sunglasses and folded sleeves of his shirt which made his veiny hands completely visible. He approached her table with a smile on his face and a different glow appeared on her face after seeing him.

He engulfed her in a side hug and get sitted besides her. Navya asked, " Tumne waise mujhe itne urgently kyu bulaya tha waise? ".

Before he could speak anything further, Aarav approached their table. Navya become restless and said , " Ye ab kyu wapis aa rahe hai ".

Vihaan said , " Navya wo ....... ". Before Vihaan could complete, Navya raised her voice, " Mein kuch puch rahi hu tumse Vihaan jawab do ".

Other people attention diverted towards them. Vihaan said , " Excuse me guys ". He passed a glass of water to her calm her down. He held her by shoulder and said , " Listen sweetheart, just calm down. I will explain everything to you ".

Navya spoke in disbelief , " You forgot that how much we all have suffered due to your brother ". Vihaan cupped her face and made her look into his eyes , " I haven't forget it. You trust me , right ? ".

Navya nodded yes in response. Vihaan said , " For me ,please sit at once and clear all the misunderstandings ". Navya said , " I am doing it only for you. But if still if I feel don't okay with it. You won't force me to stop ".

Vihaan replied , " I promise. But first lets handle all this silently." Aarav went near them and said , " Hello Navya ". Navya spat in a bitter tone , " Please come straight to the point. Don't beat around the bush ".

All of them takes seat around the table.
Aarav said , " Navya you know I love Aarohi ". Navya spoke in a mocking manner, " You remember you love her, I thought you forget all people related to you years back. Glad to hear you remember some old days ".

Aarav said, " Mein kuch nahi bhula hu. Mujhe sab yaad hai. " Navya replied, " Fir jo dukh aapne meri dost ko diya wo bhi yaad hai ya bhul gaye ho aap usse ? ".

Aarav felt a pang in his heart listening to her word. Her words are venomous, but her concern for Aarohi somehow justified bitterness in words. Every wound is not healed by passage of time. Even this one remained fresh in minds of all of them.

Aarav spoke , " I can explain ". Navya replied , " Even I am eager to know what you want to explain that Vihaan is manipulated with in a day ".

Vihaan interrupted, " Navya atleast let him say it ". Navya turned silent as may be even she realised that may be had turned actually more harsh on Aarav than required.

Vihaan said, " Remember back in udaipur, we ever had any fight. Aarav bhai was the one who helped us to sort it out and actually he took your side instead of me despite the fact that I was his brother, he never showed any biasness ".

Navya replied , " If you think here being non biased mean supporting your brother and leaving my friend alone. Then I am happy to be a biased person."

Vihaan said , " I just want your help to reunite them ". Navya replied , " Reunite them? As far as I remember Aarohi don't pulled off any fight between them. Its your brother who left her and years back he suddenly got a remainder that he loved someone here and wants to get her back. She is a human not a toy who could be first thrown away and later brought back to him ".