Chapter 47: Hitched Forever

Next evening
10:00 pm

Aarohi was all set to walk down the aisle to the love of her life. For whose love she had yearned for years today she is going to be hitched with him for seven lives.

Aarohi's P.O.V.
With a feeling of excitement along with mix up of nervousness. I am ready to walk towards the man , I share an platonic connection with. He is both my love and also my destiny. I don't know what love actually was, until I met him one unexpectedly. This journey was heartwrenching but beautiful too. We both suffered heart breaks , but didn't lose hope over our love and today is the day of celebration of our win in this battle of love our wedding. I can't believe after freaking eight years I am getting married to who just my one sided love till three years back and within few hours we will be declared as husband and wife.

Aarohi gets settled under the bed of flowers whose corners was held by his brother as it is the part of rituals. She was adorned in a beautiful red bridal lehnga.

lagaN laagi re tose piya re
balam kesari tose piya re
lagaN laagi re tose laagi re
balam kesari tose laagi re

She started taking steps towards Aarav who was standing near the sofa placed on the stage which was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights.

jee mein aise base
jaadu sa kyaa kar diya hai
mogare phool si main kheeli
lamhaa har pal juDaa
tumse hi rangeeniyaan hai
saundhi si khushbuen mehki si

She started to dance beautifully with mesmerizing steps. She was dancing her heart out in a patient yet elegant way to be the life partner of person she wished to be with since years.

Reference for her look :

saath jo tera hai saanware

saath jo tera hai saanware.. dhola re
nain saveraa hai saanware.. dhola re
chunari meri ude
paijaniyaan itaraaye
saanjh dulhan si dekho saji
lamhaa har pal juDaa
tumse hi rangeeniyaan hai
saundhi si khushbuen mehki si

The bright smile on her face was evident that the glow his man's have brought over her face can't be compared with anything in the world.

lagaN laagi re tose laagi re
balam kesari tose laagi re
lagaN laagi re tose piya re
balam kesari tose piya re
lagaN laagi re tose laagi re
balam kesari tose laagi re

She was taking steps towards him when her gaze locked with his and they had a moment of eye contact which is actually too eternal to explain.

From the shade of his brothers , now she is all ready to move to one person who is now his husband within hours and is ready to take care of her while welcoming her in his family.

Aarav's P.O.V.
This seems like a dream right ? The most beautiful in the world is now stepping towards me as a bride. From the day we met by coincidence to today. This journey was incredible.
From being another intern in our office to being an women I can die for , she owns every single corner of my heart. The woman I loved is the same person to whom I will a lifetime commitment which I will fulfill with utmost love and loyalty towards her. I can't explain my happiness right now.
I don't know how many times in my dreams I had seen her as my bride.But this time it is not any dream it is for real. I can't believe she is my bride today in reality.