Chapter 48: New Beginnings

New Delhi
6:00 am

Aarohi was in deep sleep when Aarav lightly tapped her shoulder. He spoke in a slow voice, " Aarohi wake up , we are about to reach home ".

Aarohi rubbed her eyes and the moment she realised that she is about to reach her in laws home. Nervousness overwrapped her. As this time she is not there being Aarav's fiance but daughter in law of Singhania's.

Soon, the car stopped and driver spoke, " Sir Ma'am we have reached ". Aarav helped Aarohi to exit the car along with him. The wedding knot is still tied with the clothes.

She exited the car and she witnessed the most beautiful sight entire Singhania villa was decorated with lights for her welcome.

As soon as the news of groom and bride's arrival reached there. Fire crackers bursted in air making the colourful sparkles to appear in sky.

At the same time when they reached the entrance of the home. Rose petals shower were made on the newly married couple. A bright smile appeared over Aarohi's face over seeing all this gesture.

Aarohi and Aarav were now standing at the entrance of the their home. Ragini was standing their with veneration plate in her hand.

Firstly, she placed tilak over forehead over foreheads of Aarav and Aarohi. Then after doing Aarti ritual, she fed sweets to both of them.

Both Aarav and Aarohi bent down to touch her feet. After giving blessings to both of them. She patted their head and asked Aarohi to slightly kicked the filled with raw rice slightly with her right feet placed at the entrance of home.

Aarohi did the same as instructed. While spilling the rice grains on the floor, Aarohi entered inside the Singhania villa with new hopes in her heart.

Ragini gestured her to dip her feets in the vessel filled in vermillion water. She did the same while waking inside the home leaving the imprints of her feets inked with vermillion on white cloth placed there. She walked further leaving the red imprints of her feet on white marble on floor.

Amaira curiousily asked , " Mom, ab hum is kapde ka kya karenge jis par bhabhi ke pairo ke nishaan bane hai ". Ragini replied , " Ghar ki Lakshmi ke pairo ke nishaan hai, mandir ke paas mein rakhenge ".

Soon, they entered inside the temple premises and after Aarohi lit a diya there and fulfilling some other rituals at temple. They entered the hall area where guests were present.

Now, Aarohi and Aarav were made to sit in each other's front for the ring ritual. A vessel was placed between them with water mixed with milk and some rose petals.

Ragini dipped the ring and stirred the watery mixture and said, " I will dip this ring in this vessel for three times and the one who will find it maximum number of times will have an upper hand in your married life ".

Aarav and Aarohi nodded. Ragini spoke, " Now you can start finding the ring ". Aarav and Aarohi dipped their hands in the vessel to find the ring in it.

When their hands brushed with each other in the vessel, Aarav hold Aarohi's hand. A heat spread over her cheeks while she made the efforts to free her hand from Aarav's grip. But he was adamant to leave her.

Almost a minute had passed and no one was able to find out the ring or we can say neither he was finding and nor letting her to find it. Amaira spoke, " Mom, ring kahi gayab to ho gayi ".

Vihaan spoke, " Rituals ke excuse mein romance chal raha hoga dono ka ". He earned a smack on his head from Ragini this time. Amaira said , " Aap bhi kar lena ye apni baari par ".