Epilogue 1

Two months later....

There was chaos all around as Vihaan and Navya were getting married today.
Along with excitement and happiness they were ready to give a new beginning to their life today.

In the serene glow of sunlight, while being adorned in a golden shervani with a matching safa with it. His eyes were craving to have a single sight of his bride.

Vihaan was on the stage waiting for Navya and soon as he saw her approaching towards his side a bright shine appeared in his eyes.

His breath hitched for a moment when he saw the first sight of Navya who was adorned in a pastel pink lehnga and looking like an angelic beauty.

Reference for Navya's look:

Reference for Vihaan's look:

While managing her pretty pink lehnga she placed her first step in the glass way prepared for her bridal entry adorned with colourful flowers in both the sides

Mangeya Tere to Rabba
Rabba mainu tu mileya

Her gaze fell over her groom who had a bright smile while welcoming her in his life to be a part of it for forever. With every step she was taking towards him.

Jag lagda mehka mehka
Mehka gulshan hai khileya

She was thinking about the moments they hand spent together either it is their first meet, their confessions, memories of long distance relationship of them and the most beautiful one which was the marriage proposal. Every single memory was engraved in golden words in the books of the tale of their love story.

Sunn Mahi sunn ve Ranjha
Aaja hun dar te aaja
Tere mein ghar hai jana
Aaja aaja, Ranjha

The next moment she was few steps far from the stage when her gaze met with his and their eyes locked for a moment. Vihaan descended the stairs and offered his hand to her for being his companion in a life time journey of being together.

Sunn Mahi ,sun ve Ranjha
Aaja aaja, Ranjha........

Both of them were at the stage now. In a plate Avni passed garlands to both of them and left from there. Navya tried to easily put on garland around his neck but Vihaan stood on his toes to tease her.