Chapter-42: Efforts to save bonds.

One week had passed since that conversation but there was no progress in their communication at all. Aarohi is giving him a silent treatment.

Although she is talking to Navya and Vihaan. But even after their numerous requests to let him explain, she denied saying that she don't want to hear it now.

Aarohi's P.O.V.
I don't think it will be ever be able to possible to get back to normal. I know few days back, I wanted answers to all my questions. But now I don't feel the same. I think there is no use to discuss what is already happened. Honestly its not like I have no feelings for him at all. But my urge to be his girl has somewhere died in this time period.I don't feel like staying with him anymore, the comfort he used to gave me in his presence is now turned to anxiety. When he was far away from me, I actually thought that once he returned I would be healed myself. But now I am realising the reason of miseries of never cure it. You are not allowed to heal something which you had deliberately broken several times and he is the one who broke my heart again and again.Now, I don't hate him but I don't find myself in a state to love him. I know emotions are still inside and I am not even denying it. But I don't want to trust him again as at the end I am the who is betrayed.

Situation was turning little tensed up with every passing day. Aarav have not given up, but Aarohi's mind was struggling with her own inner battles. Both are suffering in their own ways.

The more they tried to sort it out , they found themselves more tangled in plays of destiny which is just wrapping them is more complications. No one is aware of the end written in their fate.

Sandhya and Arun decided to lighten up the environment by having a small boanfire party in the garden at night time with a hope it might ease up the tension rising there.

Time skips...........

10:00 pm

Everyone had gathered in the garden. Aarohi and Navya had just returned from the kitchen while holding trays with food.Revati and Ankit have just returned from hospital.

After taking some rest they also joined them in the garden. Vihaan and Aarav lit the boanfire with huge wooden sticks. Soon, they started playing some games and eating in between.

Everything was going well. Aarohi had to go out to attend her work call. So she left from there. After some time,Aarav got call from her mother.

He stood up from his place to attend the call and leave for a place where there would be less disturbance. So that he could talk peacefully.

While Aarav was leaving, Aarohi was returning to the same place near boanfire. They crossed the ways but to move in opposite directions.

Aarohi was moving towards the direction where other family members were standing and Aarav was leaving to other side of garden.

Suddenly a stack of wood placed their got disbalanced and was on the verge of falling or we can say it is mid air and can fall on Aarohi any moment whose focus was on other side.

She was moving towards her family unaware of the danger looming over her.
At the same time, Ankit's glance fell over the wooden log which was ready to fall on Aarohi at very next second.

Ankit screamed, " Aarohi ". He was at a huge distance from Aarohi. No matter how hard he tries to reach her, but it will of no use now. Still he rushed towards her from his place quickly.

Other family members attention also went to Aarohi as Ankit yelled her name. Aarohi was unable to process what was happening around her until she felt a burning wooden log fall is falling over her.