̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ ⊹Roku⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while something happened the 25th. Let's just say I had to call 911, had a panic attack and more. Oh and a tornado formed in my area, the same day, which was the least of my worries. I'm used to it, the place I live is a tornado ally.

I've been really depressed but I'm getting through it.

But like HOLY SHIT. 520 READS?! Ya'll are incredible. Love y'all bro.

Anywho, let's get to the book :3

You find yourself lying on top of Appa, patiently waiting for Aang

You find yourself lying on top of Appa, patiently waiting for Aang. You were aware that he was planning to leave without you and the others. Suddenly, the sound of footsteps approaching Appa catches your attention.

Aang tugs on the bison's reins, urging him to move. As Aang struggles to get Appa to budge, you quietly slide off the saddle, sensing Aang's frustration.

"Look, I'm sorry but Katara, Sokka, and Y/n aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself," Aang explains as Appa stubbornly remains seated.

Startled, Aang jumps back when you reveal yourself, admitting, "Aang, you do know that I can feel your pain, right?"

Aang, taken aback, questions "I didn't know- wait- how'd you know I was going to leave?!" 

With a small grin, you respond, "Just a gut feeling, part of being your guardian," nonchalantly examining your nails.

Aang, surprised, asks, "You have those?"  Meeting his gaze, you bluntly reply, "No, I only feel them when you're in danger."

Just then, Katara appears with Sokka and some villagers, pleading with Aang not to leave.

Aang, avoiding her gaze, insists that he needs to speak to Avatar Roku to understand his vision. He explains that he must reach the Fire Temple before the solstice ends.

With that, he Airbends onto Appa's head, seizes the reins, and urges the bison forward.

You quickly positioned yourself in front of Appa, with Sokka and Katara standing beside you. "I'm not... we're not going to let you go to the Fire Nation," you said firmly, with Sokka adding, "At least not without your friends. We've got your back."

Sokka crossed his arms as Appa licked him, eliciting an "EWW!" as you stifled a laugh. The village leader approached Aang, carrying a bundle of supplies.

"It's a long journey to the Crescent Island. You'll have to fly fast to have any chance of making it before sundown," he said, handing the supplies to Aang.

You hoisted yourself onto Appa as the leader wished you luck. "Thank you for your-" Aang began, but was abruptly cut off by the man's command, "Go!" Appa grunted as he took off into the air.

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

You gazed down at the rippling water beneath you while Appa soared through the billowing clouds. "I really don't like heights..." you murmured, your stomach twisting uneasily.