three

"True love is hard to come by these days. You have to be patient and proactive. Because once that true love is there, it's the one perfect moment in your life, seeing them. The rest of your life is spent trying to match up to that one moment, but never can if you let them get away."

||Chapter Three; Two Months and Three Weeks Ago ||

Quote of the chapter: "There's plenty of sea in the cucmber!"

An Irishman walks into his friends recording room, where sat his Korean-American friend, in the corner, drinking a beer.

"What's got you down in the blues, Markimoo?" The Irishman asks the Korean-American.

"When I went to the doctor last month, it was more like a therapy appointment. The doctor got me thinking that this girl could be who is meant for me, but it's been a month." His friend sighs before taking another swig of the bottle and cringing at the taste.

"Aw, don't feel bad man! There's plenty of sea in the cucmber! Or is it fish in the sea? I don't know! I'm always getting American sayings mixed up!" The moping man chuckles at his Irish friend's idiocy. "And the doorbell rang a few minutes ago. It took me forever to find you. I'm gonna go get some dinner! Chinese?" Mark nods as his friend sprints out the room. Mark gets up and makes his way to the front door, seeing his friend Jack laying on the floor and struggling to get his pants on. Unable to contain it, Mark begins to laugh uncontrollably at his friend, calling him a doof. Jack huffs, stands, and leaves, tripping over the box set in front of the door.

"Ow! Stupid deliveries!" He cries, holding his shin before getting up and heading to the elevator. Mark walks to the door and picks up the envelope laying on the box.

Mark,

Jack calls you Markimoo then? You guys are quite rude to each other. Loud as well. I guess it's a good thing that I'm off saving helpless counters from doofs like you.