Fify. the cut that always bleeds

L.   the cut that always bleeds

      Without the help of Kiara, it was just the boys and Sarah

      Without the help of Kiara, it was just the boys and Sarah. Bridger felt nervous about being on the Cameron's property after his encounter with Rafe, and even more now that he knew the truth, that Rafe only cared about himself. He didn't care about him. But now he had the cross, and all Bridger wanted to do was knock his lights out.

He stood outside the Cameron Estate with the others. Rafe parked the van in front of the home. "There he is."

"Stay low, stay low, stay low." JJ repeated and kept himself hidden behind the wall.

"How much you wanna bet Rafe had the cross inside that truck right now?" Pope asked with a bitter undertone.

"I'll bet you my house." Bridger answered and watched Rafe get out of the truck and go inside the house.

"There's only one way to find out." Sarah declared and began walking to the entrance of the gate.

They all turned their heads. John B quickly followed her. "Sarah!" He called her name.

Bridger watched them and he smirked. JJ and Pope thought differently. "We literally do not have time for this," Pope sighed.

"There's always time for love, my friend."

"Yeah, but like, right now?" Said JJ, scratching his ear.

"What's wrong with that?" The boyfriend asked and he wrapped his arm around him.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing at all."

Pope rolled his eyes at them.

Bridger looked over again and he saw Sarah and John B kissing and his eyes widened. "Ooh, that's my boy." He whispered happily. "And my girl."

John B walked back over to them with a huge grin.

"Hey! Do you want me to perform your vows while you're at it?" Pope whispered aggressively.

"Did you say "be safe"?"

"Christ, could you take any longer?"

"I did say be safe."

Bridger smiled and patted him on the back. "Proud of you, buddy."

John B smiled back. "Thanks."

"What's she doing?" Pope asked when he observed Sarah sneaking over to the truck.

She turned back to them and raised her arms. They waved at her to come back. She motioned inside the house. Bridger shook his head. "No, no, don't go inside!" He wanted to yell but he kept his voice quiet.

She went inside.

"I hate her so much."

"You said don't go inside the house!" JJ said to John B.