Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

Zhao Xiuzhi looked down on her mother-in-law from the bottom of her heart, an ignorant old country woman who didn't even realize she was being cheated.

I thought people were so nice to her.

This made her, the daughter-in-law, an outsider.

Zhao Xiuzhi felt sick when she thought about it.

Although her look of contempt was well concealed, the old lady had experienced many ups and downs in her life.

You can say she is uneducated, but you can't say the old lady is ignorant.

Old Mrs. Wu never embarrassed her daughter-in-law for the sake of face, unless it was a special situation, such as what happened yesterday. Apart from this incident, the old lady seldom argued with Zhao Xiuzhi.

If you argue with such an idiot, you will only bring trouble upon yourself.

"I like it." The old lady glanced at Zhao Xiuzhi without any sign of anger. "If you don't like it, I'll make something else for you to eat in the evening. Anyway, you won't be home for lunch, so it's just right for us to eat at home."

Zhao Xiuzhi couldn't breathe in or out, but she finally smiled and said, "Okay, I'll go to work."

I have to go to school today to talk to the school leaders about the job transfer.

Zhao Xiuzhi always had a gloomy face when she went out, and now it couldn't be uglier.

Unfortunately, no one cared about her except Wu Zhanfu.

She was so hungry that she couldn't sleep for half the night last night. She knew that if she confronted the old lady, she would just use a soft knife to grind her. She couldn't get angry, because getting angry would be unreasonable. Even if Wu Zhanfu liked her, he would not stand on her side.

She got up obediently in the morning to cook and help the old lady so that she could have a full meal.

Zhao Xiuzhi was so angry that she gritted her teeth while walking on the road without even raising her head. She didn't even hear Liu Cailan greet her. She hurried past and arrived at the school in a short while.

When the principal saw Zhao Xiuzhi come in, he said he had a headache.

"Comrade Xiuzhi, have you come up with any new ideas in your work?" The principal also poured a pot of tea for Zhao Xiuzhi.

Zhao Xiuzhi didn't drink, and her face wasn't looking good. Thinking about what the old lady said in the morning, she forced a smile and said, "Principal, it's like this. I don't think I'm capable enough to be a teacher. If it's convenient, please transfer me to a logistics position."

This is such a huge surprise!

The smile on the principal's face instantly became more sincere: "It's not inconvenient at all. Since you are like this, you can go to work in logistics today. There is a position over there that is very suitable for you."

Zhao Xiuzhi was so angry that she wanted to vomit blood.

She thought the principal would try to keep her, but it turned out that the principal wanted to transfer her to another position immediately.

So, I felt even more suffocated.

There wasn't much to do in the hospital, and Jing Xian's job wasn't busy at all, or even tiring. She checked all the medicines in the morning, confirmed the inventory, and checked the dosage.

If a certain medicine is used too much and it is not in line with common sense, she will mark it down.

She also registered.