Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86

Jing Xian almost laughed out loud when she saw this scene.

Shang Nanchen started to get angry at the old man again.

This is true!!!

Fortunately, Shang Yongchang is not too old, otherwise Shang Nanchen would have been so angry that he would be in trouble.

"Dad, please try it. If it doesn't suit your taste, I'll make something else for you." Jing Xian said nervously, which made Shang Yongchang's face look much better.

Shang Yongchang stared at his eldest son gloomily, cursing him in his heart as an uneducated little beast.

After I finished cursing, I realized that I had cursed myself as well.

I feel even more depressed.

He was really pissed off.

But Shang Nanchen enjoyed the food so much that he couldn't help but pick up his chopsticks and start eating. After the first bite, he immediately felt that although this daughter-in-law was not to his liking in every aspect, her cooking skills satisfied him.

Same cooking, Qiuqin's cooking is not tasty, if she didn't use too much oil, it would be inedible.

The dishes cooked by Jing Xian are different. They don't look oily, but they taste very good, comparable to the cooking skills of chefs in state-owned restaurants.

Shang Yongchang's face looked better, and he said to Jing Xian, "Sit down and eat. Our family is not like the landlords and rich people who care about these things."

"Thank you, Dad."

Jing Xian sat down cautiously, but sneered in her heart.

He still had the nerve to say that he was not a rich landlord. The gloomy face he just had was meant for her.

If it weren't for her good cooking skills, she would probably have to wait until the father and son had dinner before she could sit at the table.

Shang Nanchen watched Jing Xian acting again, playing the role of a newly married, unpopular young wife to the fullest. If Shang Nanchen hadn't seen the sarcasm on her lips, he would have really thought that his wife had changed her mind.

He secretly held her hand under the table.

Jing Xian didn't look at him, she shook his hand back and then let go.

She picked up her chopsticks and started eating.

I didn't pick up any meat or vegetables.

Shang Yongchang's expression eased again. He felt that Jing Xian's background was not very good, but her manners were still good.

Shang Nanchen's eyes were cold as he secretly picked up some food for Jing Xian, which contained a lot of meat. After he finished adding the food, he looked at Shang Yongchang, and happened to meet Shang Yongchang's eyes. Shang Yongchang was caught by his son, and he didn't say anything when the words came to his lips.

After dinner, Shang Yongchang sat there drinking tea. Jing Xian put the dishes and chopsticks in the kitchen and piled them all up, with no intention of washing them at all.

She glanced at Shang Nanchen and yawned secretly.

Shang Yongchang looked at his daughter-in-law sitting there, yawning one after another. He was also yawning due to the infection. He was really a little sleepy. He stood up and said, "You two should go back to your room and have a rest."

"Then where do we live?" Shang Nanchen asked.

Shang Yongchang said: "There is an empty room upstairs. You two can move in there."