Chapter 116-120

Chapter 116

"What?"

Jing Xian suspected that she had heard it wrong. She turned around and looked at Xu Ning, repeating: "You just said you couldn't go?"

Xu Ning didn't even dare to look at Jing Xian.

"My mother-in-law said..." What her mother-in-law said was very unpleasant and hurtful, and Xu Ning was a little unable to say it.

Jing Xian frowned and said, "What did you say?"

"She said, she said, she said she didn't have such an undisciplined daughter." Xu Ning hesitated for a long time before she uttered this sentence.

Jing Xian knew that Song Ning and her mother seemed to have a good relationship, but in fact, because of the matter of her uncle's family, there had been a rift between them. But Jing Xian never expected that Song Ning's mother would actually say such a thing.

What Song Ning did was a bit out of line, but she wanted to leave a descendant for the man she loved. Is that wrong?

"Okay, I understand."

Jing Xian didn't say anything and turned around and walked back.

Xu Ning stood at the door and watched for a while, then turned around and left.

Shang Nanchen saw Jing Xian coming in disappointed and asked in surprise: "Aren't you going to look for Xu Ning? Why haven't you gone yet?"

"Yeah, I saw Xu Ning. She came to tell me that she was not going to look for Song Ning." Jing Xian was in a very low mood.

Shang Nanchen asked her: "Not going? That's right, maybe because you're busy with work, so you can't leave."

"maybe."

Jing Xian packed up everything and had no mood to cook.

Shang Nanchen tried to coax her for a long time but failed. He suddenly leaned over to Jing Xian's ear and said something. Jing Xian immediately looked at him with wide eyes.

"Master Shang, is this something you can do?" Jing Xian didn't recover from his bold words for a long time, "Can you pay attention? It's broad daylight now! I didn't say anything at night before, and now you actually want to go in the daytime? No, I won't go!"

"Go! You won't have another chance."

Shang Nanchen wore the long coat and trousers that Jing Xian had made for him, and pulled Jing Xian outside.

Some children are playing outside.

Shang Nanchen said: "You guys stay at home, your mother and I will go to the fields to take a look."

"The things in the field are the most important. They are all my mother's **." Fusheng waved his hand knowingly, "Go and have a look quickly. If you wait, you will have to wait until the New Year!"

"This brat!"

Shang Nan rubbed Fusheng's head and told him and Xiaomao: "You two should take good care of your brother and sister. If mom and dad are not back, dinner tonight will be left to you."

Fusheng shouted, "Got it!"

Jing Xian didn't want to listen to Shang Nanchen anymore and wanted to leave immediately. Shang Nanchen was really shameless. How could he say these things to the children?

"Your face is made of city walls, right? I think the city walls are not as thick-skinned as you. How do you manage to say these words without changing your expression?" Jing Xian was really curious.