300 views special (5+1)

(Can't believe you're making me rush the specials, on my vacation no less... fr it's fine but i'm just gonna sit for my major exams in a few weeks so yeah... also i hurt both my thumbs so i'm in angony rn while i'm writing)

(5 times Kassandra scolded Asher and he scolded her)

(A/N: I broke the fourth wall twice, Kisses can be looked as platonic or romantic but romance is not what i've been writing)

1. "The Sea can wash many things"

Luffy hummed as he and Law idly listened to Kassandra and Sera gushing over something, perhaps it was the new boy at their school, Rahul, who Kassandra might like— maybe.

(It was hard to understand where his sister stood on the subject of romance, seeing that she practically despised most people and got temperamental enough that she'd ask them to kill her so she didn't have to suffer or, let her harm herself so she could focus on something else that wasn't them.)

"Ooo~ Kassie's got a crush!" Sera and Jun, who appeared to hand them their drinks, teased, giggling as Kassandra hissed at them, blushing redder than a tomato with a scowl was show on her face.

Law opened one eye before agreeing. "Yeah, she totally has a crush on him." He said, coolly.

The Malay girl huffed, "N-no I don't!" she stammered before Jun laughed, handing her her glass. She stuck her tongue at Law and Jun before chugging her drink, "More, please, servant." She said, jokingly with a straight face.

"Woman, I'm only one man." Jun scoffed,  "But sure, Mistress." taking the glass with a calm smile, flicked her forehead and left. Jun and Kassandra were always like that. They loved being dramatic— so much so, they were called the drama duo by the whole student body and its teachers.

Kassandra blew a kiss to the cook before going back to talking with Sera.

"Must you be so thirsty, oh miss Kassandra?" Jun asked, coming back and handing her her twelfth glass of iced tea before slumping his head on her lap, making her raise the glass above her head. She blinked before snorting and running her slim fingers through his hair starting from his forehead and back.

"I must, servant, after all, today is quite hot, is it not?" She pulled her hand back and cocked her head to the side to look more dramatic before his arms wrapped around her neck and pulled her head towards Jun, who laughed and peppered her face in kisses. She gasped, "how dare you, Jun— I mean, servant!"

"How dare I, my lady!" He giggled, before pressing his lips to her nose, softly burshing over her blushed cheeks.

"So annoying, both of you..." Law muttered, "Oh, and Jun? Give me a drink."

"Torao! Don't be rude to my servant!" Kassandra scowled.

"I'll get it for you, Torao." Luffy offered, giving his dear boyfriend a sweet smile. Crinkling the corners of his eyes.

Law hummed, "Thanks babe." He leaned over and kissed the Brazilian's neck under the parasol umbrella as Luffy ran over to get a drink from the nearby gazebo.

"Oh Jun and Kassie~"

"Hello Asher— Eurgh!" She gaged as she shoved the blonde away, "god, you smell like a wet dog." She mustered before gagging.

Jun wrinkled his nose. "Not it."

"Not fair..." Kassandra muttered, as she stood up and dragged Asher to the water before they fought— again.