Chapter: 8

Dante Ferrari's POV

How dare Alessandro put his hand around her shoulder?! Especially when she's wearing such a short dress, which is also backless! I glared at Aless, and he understood he was dead meat tonight. "Aless, Mother will kill both of us," I came up with an excuse. "Sorry, I need to go, Mami... Mother will kill me," Aless excused himself. She fed him another spoon of ice cream. Luna looked more pissed.

"Calm down," I whispered to her. She looked at me. Our plan was to make each of them fall for us on the date! But some fight occurred which made plans cancel! Luna was in love with Alessandro, and I was in love with Aria! So we thought we could take each of them out and boom! We could date the actual people we love!

Aless got up and Aria got up beside him. "Mwah, see you tomorrow, bae," she said and kissed him on his cheek. Aless looked at me. He kissed her on her cheek. I saw they had finished two boxes of ice cream. They even kissed?! What the hell?! How the fuck dare him?!

DANTE'S CAR*

I grabbed Aless by the collar and pulled him out

I grabbed Aless by the collar and pulled him out. I threw him in the car and got in the driver's seat. "See ya guys!!" Luna and Aria waved. We waved back. I drove at high speed.

"DANTE! DANTE! I'M NOT WEARING A SEAT BELT!!! DANTE!" Aless kept screaming as I hit 200 kph. "HOW DARE YOU SIT BESIDE HER?! HUH?! I WARNED YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER!" I yelled in anger.

"Dante, please! I'm sorry! She was the one who planned everything! I swear to GODDDD," Aless screamed as we went into a tunnel. Heavy trucks were driving and I overtook all of them.

"DANTE! IN THE NAME OF GOD! PLEASE! LET ME EXPLAIN," Aless screamed louder as I raised my speed even more. I glanced at him and saw he couldn't pull out his seat belt. I glared at him.

"NO! DON'T LOOK AT ME! LOOK FRONT! AHHHH," he kept screaming. This bastard. I slowed down.

"Be happy that I need you. If you were of no use, I would throw you out in the tunnel," I snapped at him. He was breathing heavily. His heart rate was 120, and I was sure he would get a heart attack if I continued like that.

"Let me explain," he said.

"Speak up," I demanded.

"She was trying to piss off Luna... Alex came home with his girlfriend, well, she wasn't his girlfriend. Alex was in love with the girl, but the girl said she wasn't and she only used him to piss off Aria... She wanted to seduce me as well, but I stood behind her as I knew she would get hurt as well. The girl got out by my warning, and that made Alex cry. It seems Aria had confessed her feelings to Alex, and Alex had rejected her. He waited for her to mention it again, but Aria didn't mention it again to him as she didn't want to get hurt... That's why I didn't want her to be sad, and I changed the topic... We laughed, and when it turned 1 am... and you guys came home, she heard you guys. She was sitting opposite me, and she ran beside me and put my arm around her and said to act and follow along... Then you guys came in, and we weren't actually talking about anything! She just laughed, and so I did it as well!" Aless explained as I stopped in a corner. I looked at him.

"Nothing happened between you guys?" I asked.

"On the life of my own blood sister, no," Aless said as his heart rate lowered. I was pissed. Why did she do that? Just because of her? Or was it also because of me? I'll punish her... I'll make her feel miserable the night I hold her.

The thought of Aria feeling miserable under my touch sent a thrill through me. She would pay for making me feel this way. She would regret ever trying to toy with my emotions. I smirked, gripping the steering wheel tightly. She wouldn't see it coming. But for now, I needed to calm down and think rationally.

"Alright, let's get back home," I said, starting the car again and driving off, slower this time. Aless stayed silent, clearly relieved I had calmed down. But inside, I was seething. I would make sure Aria learned her lesson, and no one, not even her, would mess with me again.