Chapter: 11

Aria Delaney

Oh my god, I opened my eyes and saw Luna beside me asleep. She fell asleep crying last night. I checked my phone. I saw no notifications. Luna and I had saved Alex's contact as "Gay." I unlocked it and saw Alex had texted:

**Gay:** You awake?

**Gay:** Is Luna with you?

**Gay:** Ugh, I'm coming in! It's not my responsibility if you aren't dressed!

**Gay:** I got a good pic of both of you, y'all know.

**Gay:** *This user has currently taken an ugly picture which both of you looks like cows*

What the hell! I'll kill him. Oh shit! We are late to college! I saw the college group chat and saw college was closed today. I checked the details and saw someone had stolen the important documents! I got up and got downstairs. I saw Alex in the hall sitting on the sofa. I was in my night clothes. I looked, and he was laughing with a few other guys. I noticed Dante and Alessandro among them.

"Morning," Alex said and waved at me. There were four more boys who were unknown to me.

"Good morning," I said slowly. Alessandro smiled.

"Is Luna awake? I need to talk to her," Alessandro said. Luna? Why is he asking about her? Did he get to know he got the wrong girl?

"Actually, we need to talk to both of you," one of the unknown guys said. I nodded.

"I'll call her, and get dressed appropriately," I said, nodding, and ran inside my room. I saw Luna.

"LUNA!!" I screamed to wake her up. She woke up, terrified.

"DID SOMEONE DIE!? DID YOU BURN YOURSELF!? IS FIFI OKAY!?" She screamed waking up.

I laughed. "I HATE YOU!" She screamed at me. I laughed harder.

"I'll burn you alive," she said and got up.

"Few guys are downstairs in the hall with Dante and also Alessandro, I guess they figured it out," I said, changing. She grabbed a few clothes from my closet to get dressed.

"So, what do we do?" I asked.

"Let's tell them the truth," she said. I nodded.

"Do you have feelings for Aless?" She asked.

"Nope, not an inch," I said, and she laughed.

"Well, then fine... let's tell them," she said. We both got on the stairs and saw the seven of them eating.

"BRO! I HATE PINEAPPLE!" One of the guys screamed at Alex. Alex laughed. The six of them stuffed pineapple into the poor guy's mouth.

"Alex," Luna called. The seven of them turned and noticed us.

"Good morning," Luna said and smiled at them.

"THEY LOOK SO ALIKE!" The four unknown boys screamed at Alessandro and Dante. Luna and I laughed.

"Okay, girls... there is something serious we need to discuss," Alessandro said.

"Aria is not the one you kissed that night... It was me," Luna said, closing her eyes, stressed.

"I TOLD YOU SO!" a guy with a hoodie screamed, sitting beside Alex.

"What?" Alessandro said, surprised.

"Okay... Remember the night at the club... I was the one, not Aria. Aria was calling me, and I tried reading out the name of my call to see who it was calling... when you were asking my name... And I accidentally said Aria, I was too drunk to fix it," she said.

"Finally," Dante said, closing his eyes.

"You might be disappointed," Luna said as tears dripped.

"Hey, not at all... You are cool! I'm so happy I finally got to know! We were so confused! I'm so happy you told me!" Alessandro said and hugged her. She cried a bit and sniffed, looking at him.

"One question," Alessandro said, looking at Luna. She nodded.

"Will you give me those kisses again? or is it prohibited?" He asked. Everyone laughed. Alessandro looked at me.

"You need to confess your feelings to Alex," Alessandro whispered.

"I don't have feelings for Alex," I whispered back. He looked at me and shrugged.

Dante looked at me. "So?" he said.

"Let's have a fresh start," I said and shook hands with him. The four guys who were Dante's minions cheered. Alex was chatting with someone new.

"Alex! Next time, do not date someone I know!" I yelled.

"Sure!" he said and laughed. I laughed as well. Alessandro and Luna went together to change her clothes for their date.