Chapter: 12

Aria Delaney

"Let's go out or want to stay in?" Dante asked.

"I want to go out," I said slowly. He nodded. I changed my clothes into baggy jeans and a loose shirt, then walked downst airs.

"Awww, she looks like a kid who wore her dad's clothes," Nemesis said.

Among the four guys, I got to know their names: Chris, Nemesis, Jackson, and Taylor. Taylor usually dozed off early; he dyed his hair purple and has brown eyes. Nemesis has red hair and blue eyes. Chris, with brown hair but green eyes, is really good-looking! Jackson is a blonde with blue eyes. Dante is pure Italian, with dark hair, hunter eyes, and a masculine aura.

"Dad!" I called Alex, and he turned to me immediately.

"Yes?" he answered. Everyone started laughing. Alex glared at me.

"It isn't my fault, right Dad?" I said, shrugging with a smirk.

"Shut it," Alex said and rolled his eyes. Dante looked at me and smiled.

"Boys, take care of Alex!" Dante said.

"Yes, boss!" the four guys said together. I walked out of the house and saw Dante's car.

"Get in, Bella," he whispered and opened the door for me. I sat beside the driver's seat, and he closed the door after me, then sat in the driver's seat.

"So, where off to, miss?" he whispered.

"Anywhere to escape this world," I said and closed my eyes. He laughed, and I joined him. I connected his speaker to my phone and played some songs. Turns out, both of us had the same taste in music. I played the song "Conversations."

You can play the song while reading!!! 

Go to 0:50 in the video!!!

"Timing, Timing, Timing, All about Timing, Timing, Timing! Sit back in my chair, Relaxing and Reclining, He doesn't care, You know that I'm lying!" I and Dante sang along the song and got into the vibe, laughing together.

"Play 'Hope' by XXXTentacion," he said.

"Sure, sir," I said.

"Don't say sir," he laughed.

 I played the song he asked for, one I had heard in clubs before.

"We sink through the lines like we were the singers," I said. "I guess we can go to the next song to be mine!" I suggested with a smile.

"Sure, Bella," he said, smiling back. I played the song "Say My Name," which is worldwide famous. I liked the pre-chorus!

Go to minute 1:21

"If you really being honest, 

If you really want this,

 Oh-woah, Why you acting like a stranger? 

What's with your behavior? 

Say my name! Say my name! 

If you love me let me hear you! 

Say my name! Say my name! 

I am dying to believe you!

I feel alone in your arms

I feel you breaking my heart

Say my name, say my name

If you love me, let me hear you"

I started singing it to Dante, and he smirked. "I love you," he whispered. I blushed immediately.

"Listen to this," he said smirking, then started singing in Spanish. I was in utter shock to even say anything!

Eres candela (let me hear you)

Mi única nena

J Balvin, man, leggo, come on

Escucha cómo digo tu nombre

Desde Medellín hasta Londres

Cuando te llamo, la maldad responde (let's go)

No pregunta cuándo, sólo dónde (no, no)

Te dejas llevar, de lo prohibido eres adicta

Una adicción que sabes controlar

Y te dejas llevar, lo más caliente en la pista

Todo lo que tienes de muestra, ¿pa' qué lo dan?

Mordiendo mis labios verás

Que nadie más está en mi camino (yeah yeah)

Nada tiene por qué importar

Déjalo atrás, estás conmigo

Mordiendo mis labios verás

Que nadie más está en mi camino (yeah yeah)

Nada tiene por qué importar

Déjalo atrás, estás conmigo

"My voice isn't good," he said and coughed. He smokes, that's odd. He had cigarette packs in his car.

"You smoke?" I asked.

"Yeah, sometimes," he said slowly.

"Smoking isn't good," I said and rolled my eyes.

"It is, but I can't stop myself... I need to find a new addiction," he said slowly, tapping his index finger on the handle.

"New? Like what?" I asked, confused.

"Anything," he said.

"My turn for songs!" he said and held my phone from me. He played "Locked Out of Heaven." I had heard this song very little; I remember Alex playing it in his room. I looked at the lyrics and read it out.

If yall listening to this song, just go to 1:36!

It's one of the great songs! It's 11 years old!!

"Don't look at it!" he yelled. I blushed reading the lyrics. He laughed slowly.

"Oh my god," I said, going down the car seat in embarrassment of what I read.

He sang the lyrics. "Stop singing it! It's dirty!" I said and hit his shoulder.

"Hahaha, chillax, sweetheart," he said and held my fingers intertwined in his. He had his eyes focused on the road, controlling the steering wheel with his right hand, as his left hand held mine. I sat on the car seat straight.