Wait-what is he doing?

Scott was confused, to say the least. It's been a week since the house blossom meeting and there was still no letter from the Codfather. Sure, letters can take a while to get from the Cod empire or Rivendell, but, if Jimmy had sent a letter day of or day after it should have been here by now.

He had said it was important, very important. Scott, being terrible at most social interactions had said that if it was important Jimmy would send a letter. He had yet to receive a letter.

Honestly, if he were Jimmy he would have sent it that very day. Scott has been so nervous about the letter he's gotten no work done. Just sitting at his desk in this room. He had papers in front of him and was staring out of the window that was in front of the desk.

Most of the time people sent some type of bird or animal that could fly for letters. So that's what he was waiting for, as the clouds in the sky float around and the birds chirp Scott realized he had to actually do some work this week. He already had a bunch of stuff the council need done today so he'll get started with that first, leaving the things that aren't due immediately for last.

Paper after paper he wrote and he signed. His ink was letting up fast. Soon he would need to get some new ink. Just as he thought that he used the last bit of ink signing a paper.

Scott got up from his seat, brushed off his clothes, stretched his wings out, and left. He walked down the long hallways of the castle. The paintings on the wall were so elegant and beautiful it was almost blinding. They were all really well done. Showing off elven culture and even some members of the royal family who have long since passed.

He always liked running his hand along the wall. The texture of the old walls and the paint that lay on them felt nice too his hands. His hands that were completely smooth of any callouses or cuts. He was always told to be proud of how perfect his hands and entire body was. His face was pretty, to elven standards, and his hair was long and beautiful, fitting it to its surroundings with its cyan-blue color.

Scott was a royal, they aren't supposed to do anything answer to their people's requests, and even then the council handled all that, all he had to do was sign the papers. Which is why he was grabbing some more ink.

He ended up at the top of the stairs leading toward the front door. He walked down with one hand gliding on the ground railing. Step by step, he walks. Until the last five steps. His feet trip over themselves and he falls, catching himself on the railing.

At the time there was no one around, except for one person. They gasp, rushing forward Scott, "Your Majesty, are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm alright," Scott brushed himself off, walked down the rest of the stairs, and looked up, "hello Tsarrha."

"Hello your Majesty, I had a bit of a question."

"Alright, do you think it's going to take long, you tend to have quite long questions and I am very busy right now."

Scott looked down at his clothing, once again brushing off dust and dirt that's not there, "it-it may be a tad bit long" Tsarrha pushed a strand of her short, white hair out of her face.

"Alright then, let us head to my meeting room." Scott turned and started back up the stairs. When Tsarrha didn't immediately follow after he looked over his shoulder and said, "come along now."

———————-

Back up stairs and through the halls, this time it was a relatively short walk through the castle to his private meeting room. Though Scott would never admit it aloud, he always loved to hear what Tsarrha had to say. Her questions and opinions had often swayed his decision and has changed how tackled other questions, requests, and problems.

She was a great person to talk to as well. She was kept him active and listening in conversation with more and more questions, it never is just one with her, it's something nobody else has managed to do.

Scott sat down at the top of the table, one of the closest chairs to the door, Tsarrha sat just next to him on his right. He couldn't wait to see what she has to ask this time.

"Rivendell should ally with the Cod empire." Woah, did that come out of nowhere. It wasn't even a question.

"Slow down, what?" Scott cleared his throat, "excuse me, what do you mean by that. We have already picked our side in the war. Not only would we be betraying one of our greatest allies, it would also drag Rivendell into this war and I am doing my best to keep us out and protected.

"I get that you might, uh—oh what's the word? The Cod empire is a... place. And unless the war is over and something happens we won't ally with them. We never have and I don't see any reason in why we would."

Tsarrha look disappointed but determined, "But sir-"

"No, what? What is your reason for wanting to ally with them. It's too much of a risk. I may not seem like it, but I always have my people in mind. They take top priority of anything." Scott cut her off.

"I-I don't know. I hurts have this. This feeling. Something is going to happen and we are going to want them on our side. If not- if not than I don't know, what's going to happen."

He rolled his eyes, "You can feel it. Ah yes, let me just base the safety of my kingdom on some elf's feeling." She said nothing. She looked down, it was very unlike her, almost sad. Almost. Scott may like their little conversation but this was, is, non-negotiable.

"I'll leave." And this that, Tsarrha was out the door.

Scott really wish he could ally with the Cod empire. With the Codfather. Jimmy. His crush.

Maybe, there was away he could ally with Jimmy. Something... secret. Something like a,

Date.

Hello!!! I was going to make this longer but then, with the way I ended it, I just couldn't help myself but end it here. My plan with this fix is to make something with more chapters than my last fic of 9 chapters here and 8 chapters on AO3. I do post on AO3 but it's just the same stuff I post here. :D I hope that the 5 people who have read this on here are enjoying it, any and all comments and welcome with wide, open arms. This one was super fun to write, haha.