Chapter 10

*****DISCLAIMER*****
This chapter contains mature content themes, including explicit descriptions of intimacy and sexual activity. It is intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised. If you are under the age of 18, or if such material offends you, please refrain from reading further.

Please skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with this type of content, as it will not affect the continuation of the story.
**********************

Her kiss was light, but the heat it left on his skin made his throat dry with thirst for her.

"Elize, you smell so good, like a flower," he murmured, nuzzling into the crook of her neck.

His breath tickled her skin, sending a shiver down her spine. He reached her chin with his fingers, tracing her face while gazing deeply into her eyes.

His eyes were filled with love as he moved closer to her lips. When their lips finally met, the world around them faded away. The kiss was slow and sensual, a dance of lips and tongues that left them both breathless. Elize's heart raced as she melted into the kiss, feeling the depth of Winston's desire.

Winston's hands roamed over her back, his touch firm yet gentle, pulling her closer until there was no space left between them. Elize's fingers tangled in his hair, holding him near as the kiss deepened. Their bodies pressed together, the heat between them growing more intense with each passing second.

As they broke the kiss, their breaths came in ragged gasps. Winston's lips trailed down her neck, leaving a trail of fiery kisses that made her skin tingle with anticipation. Elize arched into his touch, her body responding to the sensual rhythm he set.

"I want you," she whispered, her voice heavy with longing.

Winston's eyes darkened with desire as he met her gaze. "I'll gladly make you mine, Elize. Always." His hands moved lower, exploring the curves of her body, igniting a fire that only he could quench.

With a gentle but urgent touch, Winston began to undress her, taking off the animal fur wrapped around her figure, his fingers brushing against her skin in a way that sent waves of desire coursing through her. Elize responded in kind, her hands deftly working to remove his clothing, her touch both tender and insistent.

They stood there for a moment, completely bare, taking in the sight of each other. The air was charged with anticipation. Winston's hands moved to her waist, lifting her effortlessly and laying her down gently on their makeshift bed, his body hovering over hers, their eyes locked in a passionate gaze.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, his voice thick with emotion.

Elize reached up, pulling him down into another searing kiss. Their bodies moved together, fitting perfectly as if they were made for each other. Every touch, every kiss, was a testament to their deep connection and the love they shared.

Winston's lips moved from her mouth to her neck, kissing a trail down to her collarbone. He lingered there, his tongue flicking out to taste her skin, eliciting a soft moan from Elize. His hands explored her body, tracing the curves and lines, learning every inch of her.

He moved lower, his lips trailing over her chest, leaving a path of heat in their wake. He took his time, kissing and nibbling, savouring every reaction he drew from her. Elize's hands roamed over his back, her nails lightly grazing his skin, urging him on.