Tragedy and Triumph

Jungles Of Africa...

The Jungle was no place to be reckoned with...no human could possibly hope to survive as the soul PERSON in an environment this dire.

However, the many wildlife that originated from the Jungle made it seem very simple to traverse through their environment.

Among the most apex of these animals would definitely be the Chimpanzee, they practically ruled the jungle with the fact that they were probably the second smartest living beings on the planet, only second to homosapiens ofcourse.

A troop of Chimps was on their morning stroll.

Their leader was a large and robust male, he was known to them all as the King of this troop, the Alpha.

Besides him was his chosen Queen, she was a female chimp, smaller than he and many other males, but out of all the other females she was definitely the most worthy to rule besides him, this was Malu.

"Alpha, we smell something suspicious in our territory? Shall we investigate it?" A troop member chittered as he walked up to Alpha.

"Yes, we will all go in order to be safe, always remember, strength in numbers." Alpha huffed out as the troop began marching on all fours towards the strange scent, cautiously ofcourse, this could be a dangerous intruder for all they knew.

The Tragedy...

When the troop arrived on the scene...it was nothing but chaos and mayhem.

They all hooted and huffed in distraught as they cautiously waited for Alpha and Malu to give out orders.

Alpha eyed the scene cautiously...it was a human jeeped that had crashed, as a strange black cloud rose from the front of the vehicle.

What was most shocking was the two dead Leopards...both due to gunshot wounds.

One of the big cat's bodies was laid under the car's front and the other was by the door.

Alpha sneered, he hated leopards...but he hated humans even more, they could all kill eachother and he'd be happy, one group poached chimps and the other hunted them for food, they were all enemies.

"Investigate human jeep...be careful." Alpha ordered his troop as everyone did that.

Malu ran up to the jeep as she leaped onto the hood, she noticed many bullets and bloodstains riddling the hood.

She then walked up towards the inside of the car.

The Queen hooted in shock as she alerted the entire troop to where she was.

They all came and noticed what had shocked her...

Inside the jeep were two human bodies...mangled and mamed, clawmarks riddled their bodies as their own blood stained their clothes and their lifeless husks.

"Good, they killed eachother." Alpha stated as he walked up to his mate.

She snarled at him, he was so insensitive sometimes, she always tried to explain to him that not EVERY human was a poacher, but he never seemed to listen to her, he simply believed every human was a danger to his apes.

Suddenly a soft cooing drew all of their attention as Malu turned back to the human bodies.

There was a white sheet with a moving mass under it...the King and Queen immediately got tensed as the mass let out a snuffed cough under the sheet.

Alpha was too skeptical but Malu slowly reached her hand out to the sheet.

She then swiftly pulled the sheet back to reveal a human baby as the infant's brown eyes fluttered and he tried to focus on her and Alpha.