Revolution

Dusk

After Caesar and Geleel had made it to the front of the ape stampede, they both made sure to keep their faces firm at the road ahead.

The apes came to a halt as they were now perched on a wall that overlooked the large city...so many buildings, Geleel nor any of the apes had seen anything like this before.

Caesar was seemingly trying to survey the entire city and think of a plan.

"You free the apes from the zoo, I'll take a team to Gen-Sys, regroup in the middle of the city." Caesar signed to his human brother as the latter nodded to him.

The chimpanzee then gestured to the right to let Geleel know what direction the zoo was in.

"Buck!" Geleel yelled the gorilla's name out loud as the latter nodded to the former and stood at attention.

Geleel then leaped off of the ledge and began leading half of the apes, Buck and Maurice among those apes, to the zoo to free the apes that were there.

The ape man was determined to fulfill this mission as he knew Caesar was leading the other half of the apes, including Rocket and Cleo to Gen-Sys; they both had missions to complete.

There was no room for failure or complacent behavior now, the revolution was almost here!

Caesar

It was now a little later in the morning, judging by the sun that was shining even brighter and hotter than before.

Caesar and the apes that were heading to the city did not falter or stop, they just continued charging forward.

When they came upon Gen-Sys, the scientists that were on their way to work immediately gasped at the sight of the ape army charging at them.

"What the hell?" One of them questioned.

"Run!" Another shouted as Caesar and his apes forced them to move out of the way swiftly.

The ape leader screeched loudly as he and his apes immediately broke through the glass doors of Gen-Sys.

The workers who were inside immediately began panicking and trying to avoid being trampled or attacked by the apes, none of them had seen a spectacle like this before.

"The lab is on the upper floor! Climb!" Caesar barked out orders as the apes followed him to the upper level.

Fortunately, when they got to the lab, all of the other scientists and workers had fled the scene.

So they simply broke the glass door to the lab down and began destroying the lab just as swiftly.

As they destroyed the lab they also took time to free the apes that were behind cages, like Geleel and Caesar told them, no ape was to be left behind.

Caesar began walking through the mayhem that his apes were causing by freeing the other apes, he was on a mission to find one ape...

When he came upon her cage and saw how scared she looked...he was still happy to have found her, Cornelia...

Caesar opened the door to her cage as she immediately took note of his presence.

Her once brown eyes were now a deep jade color; a clear sign of the ALZ-113 being administered to her.