Chapter 5: Japan GP

"Hello?"

Philza said when he picked up his phone, and on the other side, the best news of his life was given.

"Cellbit can make it, he is on his way to Japan right now"

"Thank you, Pac, to be honest with you the team was having a hard time finding someone to take Cell's spot but it's nice to know that we can stop searching."

Like Pac said Cellbit was on a plane with his two siblings.

"Do you think we can trust Piso with Roberto?"

Cellbit asked Bagi.

"Piso is a close friend of Tubbo, so if Tubbo trusts him so can we"

"If you say so"

Bagi pats Cellbit's back and then talks to him.

"Why are you so worried about Roberto? I am the one who takes care of him most of the time. I know he will be fine"

"He's my son, of course, I will be worried about him"

After Cellbit was done whining he looked at Tubbo who was just staring at his phone watching TikToks. He hadn't said a single word ever since the morning.

"Tubbo, what do you think about getting some therapy?"

Tubbo shrugs his shoulders, he doesn't know how to feel anymore, he doesn't know if he wants to.

"Can you book an appointment with your therapist for him Bagi?"

Bagi gets her phone out goes on her therapist's website and starts booking an appointment for him. The two of them have decided for Tubbo's health he would be living with Bagi and he would take the rest of his classes online. Tubbo leans his head onto Cellbit's shoulder and Cellbit leans on Tubbo's head, the two males slowly fall asleep and Cellbit only wakes up because of Bagi.

"Cellbit wake up"

Cellbit opened his eyes as he left the sensation of being shaken up, and then he felt someone slap his head. That woke him up faster than he expected.

"Yo, what the fuck!"

Cellbit yelled and looked at Tubbo, Tubbo was smirking. It was nice to know that even though the boy was grieving he still had his chaotic spark in him.

"Como on we're almost going to land, so wake up cérebro de amendoim coberto com chocolate"

"Ok, ok, ok! eu estou acordando"

Bagi and Cellbit went back at each other, while Tubo laughed. While Bagi and Tubbo made fun of their brother the plane landed, which meant their bullying time had to be cut short because they had landed in Japan. In the taxi that was going to take them to their hotel room, Cellbit got a text message from none other than his best friend, Roier.

Não Luis, mas Roier (lembra daquele Rafael)

Cellbit!

Cellbit

Cellbo

Que!?

I have something to tell u

What is it?

I wanna know!!!!!!

I am in Japan!!!!

^o^

I get to see you race this weekend