Prologue

Why do people fall in love?

Why can people get hurt by love?

How can love heal people?

Why does love hold such power?

I don't know why people can fall in love. I never knew that love could be such a powerful force; it can be a deadly weapon and can destroy someone's heart, leaving invisible scars and trauma which take time to heal. But, at the same time, love can be so beautiful and healing, and put a smile on someone's face, bringing them joy and light. Love is such a complicated thing.

To love and be loved by someone must be an amazing feeling, especially if they share the same feelings. To be able to see such beautiful feelings is enough to make me want to love someone too.

Witnessing my brother's love was the most interesting and gave me a lot of new perspectives in life, helping me understand how beautiful and powerful love is.

My name is Yuna, that's my nickname. My full name is Yuna Aerine Chivaaree. I was born in Japan. I'm half Japanese and half Thai. Although I was born in Japan, my Japanese is not that good. That is because Dad moved back to Thailand when I was 1 year old due to my father building his entertainment empire. I never knew my mother. Dad told me that she left me right after I was born, so I never knew my mother's love. But it's okay, I have my Dad who loves me so much.

A short story about my father: he works so hard to build his own company from scratch to become one of the biggest entertainment companies in Thailand. But he wasn't alone, he was helped along the way to the top by the person who is now his husband and my Stepdad. I know, I have 2 dads so...😏

Papa Win used to be an artist under my Dad's company, He was the most famous actor and model. I guess, they both fall in love. In Thailand, same-sex love wasn't a taboo anymore. People here are open about it, the government even legalize same-sex marriage.

Not only do I have 2 amazing and loving dads, but I also have 2 handsome and popular older brothers. Hia Pond and Hia Joong, who are super protective over me 😅, I feel like being guarded by 2 big scary German Shepherds or Dobermann😂. They're my world.

Oh, I forgot to mention something about Papa Win. When Papa Win married my Dad, he was already single. No, he wasn't a divorcee. His wife died when Hia Pond was 5 and Hia Joong was 4. So for your information, technically, it's not cheating, ok?

Anyway, since this opening getting longer. I will end it here for now. Well, that's my introduction to myself and a little bit about my family.

From here on, I will start to tell you stories about my brothers. A story about love in many forms, and how powerful and beautiful love is.

_______
Annyeong yeorobun! Sawadhi ka! Konbanwa!

The opening introduction to the story. This will be a story from 1 person's perspective, which is from Yuna's POV.

Hope you guys love it. Please enjoy!

Happy weekend!