Chapter 1

MY OVERPROTECTIVE
OLDER BROTHERS

Today is the first day of my university life. Being accepted to one of the top universities in Thailand is something to be proud of. Not only is my university the number one university in Thailand, but it is also known for having a lot of celebrities and rich students. So, you can imagine how famous and exclusive my university is. On top of that, members of two top boy groups and famous young actors also attend this university, and two of them are my older brothers.

Before I continue about life as a college student, let me introduce you to my two beloved and overprotective older brothers, Hia Pond and Hia Joong. Technically, they're my stepbrothers. As I mentioned before my Dad remarried, and I have two Dads. Yup, they're Papa Win's sons.

First, Hia Pond. He is the oldest. He's 2 years older than me. He may look intimidating from the outside, but actually, he has a golden retriever vibe. He is very kind and caring to his family, even though sometimes he can be very annoying.

When I first time met Hia Pond, he was already kind to me but he also loved to tease me to the point I didn't understand his teasing which made me cry. I mean, he throws a fake snake toy and teases me with a bunch of fake mouse toys, how can I not freak out? I was 4, ok, and a shy kid too. In the end, seeing how scared I was, Hia Pond felt guilty and apologized. Since I was a shy kid, I often got bullied pretty badly by other kids. Knowing that Hia Pond then protected me, he became my hero.

I knew that Hia Pond was already handsome since a kid, I mean he was popular with both boys and girls

I knew that Hia Pond was already handsome since a kid, I mean he was popular with both boys and girls. Even though, he's a brat. As we grew up, Hia Pond became even more handsome, tall and had a wide shoulder. So no surprise that many agencies want to scout him but since Papa Win is also an actor, he took Hia Pond under his care. From there, Hia debuted as a child actor and now is a respectful talented young actor.

Next, is Hia Joong. He's 1 year different from me and Hia Pond. Just like Hia Pond, he also looks intimidating and his gaze is enough to make a 4-year-old me cried. But actually, he is just a boy with anger issues. Especially if you lost your mother at such a young age and your father has another lover, on top of that a male lover with a child. Of course, there's so much to swallow. Unlike Hia Pond who just accepted it without question, Hia Joong was had it hard. That's why he doesn't like me and doesn't want to do anything about me. No matter how hard I tried to get close to him, he just gave me a cold shoulder.

Until one day, during my 3rd-grade elementary school. Hia Pond was supposed to walk me home but because of his work as a child actor, he couldn't do it and asked Hia Joong to walk home with me. Instead of waiting for me after school, he just went back home by himself. Leaving me, an 8-year-old girl walking home alone in the big city of Bangkok. Although the distance between school and home is not that far, just a 7 minutes walk, I have a very bad sense of direction, and it's easy for me to get lost. So yeah, I got lost and on top of that, I almost got bitten by a random stray dog with no reason. That was the worst childhood memory, I thought I was going to die.

You thought that Hia JOONG come to the rescue right? But no, he didn't. I escaped from that stray dog by running as my life depended on it, I stumbled many times and had brushes all over my legs and arms. Until finally reached home, Hia Pond seeing my condition, brushed and cried so bad, of course, he panicked and scolded Hia Joong, even Papa Win was angry at Hia Joong. Hia Joong also looked shocked by my condition and felt guilty. I didn't want him to look guilty and hurt or be scolded even more, so I just lied that I didn't wait for Hia Joong and went back home by myself.

After that incident, Hia Joong's attitude changed. He's more caring and kind to me, he even always stays by my side and spoils me with many gummies. That's why I kind of developed an obsession with gummy candies. I blame Hia Joong for this 😑. Hia Joong becoming more protective than Hia Pond.

Hia Joong is also a popular kid. I mean, Papa Win is so handsome and I heard that Hia's mother was the winner of the Thailand Miss Beauty Pageant. Of course, he also inherited that gene. Hia Joong is also handsome, but more like a fierce cold type cool kind of handsome. You know what I mean, like a wolf.

Just like Hia Pond, Hia Joong also joined the entertainment industry but not as an actor he auditioned for a boy group

Just like Hia Pond, Hia Joong also joined the entertainment industry but not as an actor he auditioned for a boy group. Hia Joong is good at dancing and singing.  He passed the audition and now he has become the leader of one of the top boy groups in Thailand, NeWT.

By the way, both of them went to the top university that I going to go to, Chulalongkorn University or CHULA with a top score. Hia Pond studied Engineering in Information and Communication (ICE) and Hia Joong studied Art in Communication Management (BCM), both are in international programs. Me? Well, I was accepted into the Business Administration (BBA) international program so that in the future, I could help Dad manage the company. I'm also smart right 😁.

You think having two handsome, talented and famous older brothers is lucky right, I mean yeah, they're the best brothers that you can ask for but sometimes they can be a pain in the ass. Especially for their overprotectiveness. They will check on wherever I go, with whoever I go or if there are any boys, they'll bombard me with a lot of questions, they are worse than my own Dad 😅. The only exceptions are maybe my childhood friends, the twins, Phuwin and Gemini. They're the only boys who can be closer to me, and I think Hia Pond has a crush on Phuwin since he behaves differently with him than with Gemini. He's more soft on Phuwin. 

I only have a view, close friends, genuine friends. Because mostly they wanted to become my friends to get closer to my brothers, I had it worst at High school, leaving me with trauma. That's for another story.

Anyway, this is the introduction of my two overprotective older brothers.

_______
Annyeong yeorobun! Konnichiwa minna-san! Sawadhi ka!

Happy Proud Month 🏳️‍🌈

It feels like writing a diary or life story, it's like you want to be like this girl, and have a life you possibly imagine. It's fun but also challenging, hope you guys give love to this story.

Have a good weekend.

See you in the next chapter.