Chapter 5

Dad and Papa

Finally, I'm home!

Home sweet Home!

Well, I am probably the only one who is back home now since I know that Hia Pond and Hia Joong are still at the University. As I knew my Dad's and Papa's schedule, if I'm not wrong, Papa Win is now in Milan attending Milan Fashion Week, since he's the Brand Ambassador for Gucci. While Dad is probably in his office, doing meetings or preparing for Hia Pond's next project. I heard that Hia will be the lead cast for his first BL series. I wonder who will be his onscreen partner. I hope Phuwin will not get jealous of it.

As I walk inside the house, I notice that my Dad's car is there.

Hm? Is Dad home?

''お帰りなさい、ユナ嬢様 (Welcome home, Miss Yuna),''

I see my family butler who is also my Dad's trusted assistant, ''Aww Kio, I told you not to call me 'miss', you know me since I was a baby, stop that,'' I complained

Kio giggles, ''Apologize,'' he said smiling warmly

''ただいま!(I'm home!)'' I said

Kio has been with my family since I was a baby; he is my Dad's most trusted person/assistant. I think he's the one who encouraged my Dad to finally ask Papa Win's Hand in marriage 🤭. Although I have a nanny, Kio is mostly the one who takes good care of me, especially with my education and mannerisms.

He is Japanese, and the one who taught me and Hia's Japanese. Well, not just only Japanese, but he also teaches German, French, Korean, English, and Mandarin. I was so amazed at his language skills, but I can only be fluent in English and Japanese for now. While Hia Pond and Hia Joong are fluent in all of those languages too. Especially Hia Pond can speak 8 languages.

Anyway, it's rare for Kio to be at home at this kind of time. He often accompanies my Dad or handles some of Dad's or Papa's work. If Kio is at home, it means, Dad is home.

''Is Dad home?'' I ask

Kio nodded, ''Bright-sama is in his workroom now,'' he said

I smile brightly and immediately run to my Dad's workroom, knocking the room gently. ''Dad, can I come in?'' I ask, and My Dad responds with a 'yes'.

I slowly open the door because I don't want to disturb him because I hear another voice besides my Dad; I guess that he is on the phone or there is another person in his workroom

Indeed he was on the phone, but more like a video call through his PC. I think I recognize the voice, is that Papa Win's voice?

''Hi sweety, come here,'' My Dad said signaling me to go to his side

As I thought, Dad was on a Video call with Papa Win. ''Hi, Pa!'' I greet

''Oh Hi Baby, how's your entrance ceremony? How's the speech? God, I wish I could be there to see you on the podium delivering that speech!'' Papa Win said overreacted