Chapter 4

NeWT

Oh Lord in heaven!

Out of 10 seniors, Why?! Oh, Why? P'Nanon has to be the one who became my group mentor?! WHY?!

''You ok Yuna? You look like you are just seeing a ghost'' Winny asks, looking at me, who is freaking out after finding out P'Nanon is our group mentor.

Seeing ghost? It is more like seeing my soul flying away!

''Uh...hm...nothing,'' I said trying to calm myself.

P'Nanon then explained to our group about the program and procedure for the Mentor-Mentee role. I'm trying to hold myself for not making eye contact with him. I don't want to draw any unnecessary drama.

But thank God that everything finished smoothly and we can go home early since the term will start tomorrow. I parted with Love and Winny and walked to the Engineering building where Phuwin was, but before that, I picked up Gemini first since his building was the most far away from Phuwin and me.

''You look exhausted?'' Gemini said as we walked past the Faculty of Law building

I sighed, ''I will tell you later,'' I said

As we were near Phuwin's Engineering building, suddenly, we heard Some uproar. Mostly, girls gather in front of the building. Me and Gemini look at each other wondering what is going on.

We see Phuwin just come out from the building, and we immediately approach him.

''Phu, what is happening? Why is everyone gathering in front of your building?'' I ask

''Oh...probably they want to see NeWT up close,'' Phuwin answered

NeWT? Ah, Hia Joong's group.

I try to look closely, and indeed, there's a group of tall, handsome young men in front of the engineering building. They are one of the most infamous boys groups in Thailand, NeWT. Hia Joong was part of the group or more like the leader of the group.

You can see why everyone makes a ruckus; it's a rare chance to see them gathering in one place besides events or concerts

You can see why everyone makes a ruckus; it's a rare chance to see them gathering in one place besides events or concerts. Moreover, they are free to admire them at a close distance.

There are two boy groups that are really famous in Thailand; one of them is NeWT. As I said, the group is quite famous in Thailand and even in Asia. The group formed and debuted under my Dad's Labels, 7Cloud Entertainment.

Hia Joong is the Leader of the group, singer and also songwriter. The other members are Phi Dunk Natachai Boonprasert, the sub-leader of the group. Fans called him the Cold Prince since he looked like someone from the royal family, and his demeanour was kind of mysterious and cold. Next is Phi Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee; he used to be a national basketball player but decided to debut as a member of NeWT. He is good with instrumental music; he, along with Hia Joong, composed their own music. And then there's the youngest of the group, Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul. He's the rapper and singer in the group; he also plays instrumental and often helps Phi Ohm compose music. But don't let that cute, adorable and handsome look fool you. Fourth is also known as the playboy. He often changes his partner, whether they're girls or boys. He swings both ways. Fourth also Love's ex-boyfriend; they dated for 2 years before breaking up during 3rd year of high school.