Chapter 18- I have a day off today

He Xinjia stared at him for a few seconds, and said lightly: "Although I don't know whether you two knew each other when you were children, do you think I don't know what you looked like when you were a child?"

Jungkook didn't argue anything. He just fell back and lay on the sofa, looking as if he had lost all hope in life.

He Xinjia was a little speechless: "Do you need to do that?"

"You've never been in love, so you don't understand." Jungkook said softly.

"..." He Xinjia couldn't bear it anymore, kicked him and stood up.

He went back to his room, picked up a coat and put it on, rummaged through the closet, found a pure black mask that he hadn't used for a long time, and then left the room.

Noticing his movements, Jungkook raised his eyes: "What are you doing?"

"Let's go out." He Xinjia took out a large backpack from the cabinet and put his computer in it. "I need to find a place today to write the love story between a dentist and an illustrator."

Hearing this, Jungkook immediately sat up, his expression brighter: "Me and Lisa?"

He Xinjia lowered his eyes, put on his schoolbag, and hummed softly.

"Then what you wrote about me and her..."

Before Jungkook finished speaking, He Xinjia set his eyes on him.

His eyes were grim, and he sneered, "This will probably be my first BE."

Jungkook: "..."

Jungkook looked at the door that was slammed shut, sneered, closed WeChat and opened Weibo.

This time he did not humiliate himself by replying to the Weibo comments.

Instead, he sent a private message to Xinshu and said a few words that undermined his self-confidence.

@Has Xinshu stopped writing today?: I have read your latest chapter.

@Today's Letter Tree has stopped being a writer :Just want to say, I have never seen such a bad article.

@Today's Letter Tree has stopped being a writer: I suggest the author to overhaul the writing, no, just stop writing.

Looking at the read status displayed instantly, Jungkook curled the corners of his mouth in pleasure.

Without waiting for a reply from the other end, the door was opened again.

He Xinjia only leaned his upper body in and stared at him: "Brother, I know it's you."

Jungkook: "...what did you say?"

He Xinjia's expression was very calm: "Except for you, no one would think my writing is ugly."

After saying that, he stepped out again and slammed the door shut with an exceptionally loud bang.

Jungkook looked at the closed door without much emotion, and thought of Lisa.

It seemed like there was suddenly a topic to chat with her.

——Do you think Xinshu's writing is good?

*

Lisa had finished most of the painting, and when she looked at her phone again, it was already twelve o'clock noon.

She took a glance and realized that Jungkook not only changed his WeChat nickname, but also sent her two messages.

11:13.