Chapter 30-Haggard

Lisa was stunned and looked out the window as he said.

She suddenly realized what he said and her face flushed.

The next moment, Lisa struggled to jump to the ground, pulled his wrist, and said in a loud voice: "Go quickly! Hurry up!"

Jungkook didn't move at all, but leaned back a little, raised his eyebrows and said: "Why are you so anxious?"

She didn't say anything, and was so angry at his appearance.

Jungkook was in a good mood and stood up.

"Okay."

"...What?"

"I will remember to turn around and say hello to you when I go to the clinic in the future."

Lisa silently pulled him to the living room, picked up the coat on the sofa and stuffed it into his hand, then pushed him out of the door directly, and said coldly: "Goodbye."

Jungkook was disappointed.

He stood in front of the door for two seconds, and suddenly turned around and entered the elevator.

*

Lisa went to the bathroom to wash her face, and suddenly squatted on the floor.

She murmured: "It's so annoying."

... I can't control it at all.

How can he make her blush with just one or two words.

Like a pure girl.

She was so stupid, she didn't know how to respond to him at all.

What should she do at that time.

Thinking of this, Lisa shook her head violently.

He was about to go to work, and she was right.

Lisa went back to the study to get her mobile phone, and returned to the room, ready to take a nap before continuing to write the outline.

She walked to the bay window and wanted to draw the curtains.

Through the window, she saw Jungkook standing at the door of the clinic.

He was wearing a thin dark coat and looking at his mobile phone with his eyes down.

He didn't enter the clinic for a long time.

Lisa stared at him for a few seconds in confusion.

What is he doing?

She turned on her phone and saw the message sent by Jungkook a few minutes ago.

[Tell me if you've seen enough. 】

【Then I will go into the clinic again. 】

Lisa: "..."

She immediately replied: You can go in now.

At such a distance, Lisa could not see his expression clearly.

But the phone in her hand soon vibrated.

Lisa looked down and saw——

【Why didn't you reply to me just now? 】

When Lisa was about to reply, another message came.

【Did you pay attention to me? 】

Lisa: ...

*

Next, Lisa stayed up all night for several days to complete the outline.

She also slightly revised the details of the two or three chapters she had drawn before, and then sent the two files to the editor together.