Chapter 3 -Mr.Gentle

Lisa stared at it for a long time, then grabbed the hair hanging on her temples with her hands. Feeling a little irritable for no reason.

She retracted her eyes and pursed her lips tightly.

Then she put the cup aside and turned on her phone.

Lisa wanted to open the game and play it, but accidentally tapped the QQ icon next to it.

99+ unread messages popped up at once.

Lisa was about to turn it off when she glanced over and saw a familiar name again.

Probably here to take my life: Ahhhhhhh, can you please reply to me soon? I beg you

Lisa's forehead twitched and she turned off QQ.

Thirty seconds later, she sighed and opened QQ again with an annoyed look on her face.

Her fingertips quickly moved upwards, looking at what the other person had said before.

Probably here to take my life: Glutinous paper, Glutinous paper! He said that it needs to be repaired again...

Probably here to take my life: really, this is the last time.

Probably here to take my life: I will increase the price for you woooooooooo QAQ

Glutinous paper: ........

Probably here to take my life: Ahhhhh you finally replied to me! ! ! ! ! !

Seeing this sentence, Lisa suddenly regretted her impulsive reply to him.

She is a full-time illustrator and has been submitting her work to magazines and publishing houses since her freshman year.

From the beginning when no one asked for her paintings, to the later days when people came to her and begged her to paint, she has never forgotten the bitterness and sweetness of this period.

So she never forgets her original intention.

In terms of work, Lisa will try her best to meet any needs of customers.

But she had never met anyone more difficult to deal with than Nobuki.

Nobuki is a very famous romance writer, whose gender is unknown.

He published his first novel online five years ago, which is a suspense romance.

If he had no other vest, he would be an instant hit.

The response was very good at the time, and soon publishing houses and film and television companies came to us.

In the next few years, because of the foreshadowing of his first book and because his subsequent works were also very good, he made a smooth progress in the online literary circle and became more and more famous.

Lisa's job this time was to draw the publication cover of Xinshu's new article and the illustrations inside.

Xin Shu's book is about a childhood sweetheart. Lisa listened to his request first, and then read the entire text in order to draw the picture in Xin Shu's mind.

But after Lisa submitted her manuscript, it was rejected dozens of times.

Dozens of times.

And every time there was a reason to complain, reasons that she couldn't explain.

The most problematic thing about this person is:

No matter how she rejected her painting, she would always emphasize that it must be painted on wax paper.