Chapter 23- I will beat you to death directly

Seeing this, Jungkook didn't care about anything else.

He went up to her and grabbed her wrist, saying anxiously: "Don't cry please, okay?"

Lisa was pulled by him, and her steps stopped.

She simply wiped her tears with her sleeves, looking at him with red eyes and a stern face.

She twisted her wrist and broke his hand away.

She didn't talk to him anymore, turned around and walked towards the door.

Jungkook didn't know what to say.

He did lie to her, and everything he said seemed like an excuse.

Jungkook had never regretted so much that he lied so easily that day.

He raised his foot and caught up with Lisa in a few steps.

Standing in front of her, he bent down and looked into Lisa's eyes, and said seriously: "I did lie, it was my fault. But before that, I really didn't know you were Glutinous paper."

He asked you to revise the manuscript again and again, not because you are Lisa.

No matter who it is, his attitude is the same.

But why did he hide it at that time?

It seems that it is also because he has a little affection for her.

So he didn't want her to know, didn't want her to... hate him.

"I know." She whispered, "I'll go back first, I don't have much appetite."

Jungkook was anxious: "Lisa!"

Lisa loosened his grip and gave him the bag.

"This is for you."

Her voice was soft: "Thank you for treating me to dinner, there is no need in the future."

Jungkook wanted to stop her.

The person in front of him suddenly raised his eyes, her eyes were red as if they were about to bleed.

"Others don't know, don't you remember it?"

It was a terrible thing for her that many people joined together to lie to her.

The shadow of childhood affects a person's life so much that it even completely changes her personality.

She no longer has the desire to make friends with strangers.

When she gets angry with people close to her, she will always want to apologize, regardless of whether it is her fault or not.

She is submissive, as if she is inferior to others.

His movements paused, and his expression froze.

He just watched her slowly open the door with the key and walked in.

*

Lisa returned home and hid in the quilt to cry.

The doorbell outside was ringing, and the mobile phone placed aside was constantly vibrating.

Lisa turned off the phone, sobbed in a low voice, and only emerged when she was out of breath.

She fell asleep unknowingly.

This sleep made her dream about things when she was six years old-

When Jungkook moved to the opposite side of her house, she had not yet started the first grade of elementary school.