Chapter 26-Stretch out your hand

.

Lisa scratched her head, still not quite sure how to deal with him like this.

She quickly replied and got up to wash.

【Just woke up, I'll go get some porridge later. 】

After walking a few steps, Lisa suddenly felt that she was too cold.

Walked back and added a sentence——

【You work hard. 】

Lisa walked into the bathroom, squeezed some toothpaste on the toothbrush, and slowly began to brush her teeth.

She looked at herself in the mirror and gradually lost her mind.

Lisa spit out the foam in her mouth and rinsed her mouth with saliva.

Then she bared her teeth and looked at her neat and clean teeth.

She lowered her eyes, turned on the faucet, and scooped a handful of water with both hands to wash her face.

Thinking of the content of Jungkook's text message yesterday, Lisa recalled——

After Jungkook pushed the boy down.

He brought Lisa back to the her family, and seriously told Lisa's father and mother about Lisa being bullied at school.

Then Lisa's father called the head teacher, asked about the situation, and transferred Lisa to another class.

The boy's parents visited in person and apologized to her parents.

And the boy seemed to have been scolded by his parents.

After changing classes, although no one bullied her anymore, she didn't dare to take the initiative to make friends with others.

She became introverted and taciturn.

Lisa's mother didn't take her work so seriously anymore, and took her to see a doctor every once in a while to treat her developmental delay and dental problems.

Later, before the new semester, the family moved to Chuanfu because of her father's work.

The two families gradually lost contact.

Lisa sighed.

There was no problem with her teeth, but she was really short since she was a child.

After a long period of treatment, her height increased by leaps and bounds, and she grew to 157 in the first grade of junior high school.

She was so happy at that time.

Then from the first grade to now, it has been eleven years.

She has only grown one centimeter.

One centimeter.

Lisa sighed, took two tissues to wipe her face, and returned to the room.

She picked up her phone and looked at the message Jungkook had just replied.

[It's eleven o'clock, why so late? ]

[Go drink some porridge to fill your stomach first, I'll bring you lunch at noon. ]

Jungkook's lunch break is not long, only one and a half hours.

Usually, he basically just eats at a nearby fast food restaurant, and then goes back to the clinic to take a nap for a while.

Thinking of this, Lisa directly refused.

[No, I'll bring it to you. ]

[Or can we go out to eat together? ]