Chapter 29- Which man

The other end replied quickly, and Lisa received his reply before she put down the phone.

[OK. ]

Seeing that the other party only replied with one word, Lisa's scalp began to numb.

She hesitated for a moment and asked: Are you angry?

Jungkook replied: Yes.

"..." So pure and unpretentious?

Lisa was not a stubborn person, and immediately gave in: Then I'll go find you.

The next moment, Jungkook called.

Lisa picked up the phone immediately and asked quietly, "What's wrong?"

The man's low and mellow voice came along with the current: "What are you going to do today?"

"Writing a big--"Lisa suddenly reacted and changed her words, "Drawing a manuscript."

"Have you received a lot of manuscripts recently?"

Lisa counted in her heart: "Not too many, but they have to be submitted before next Monday."

"So you are not free for the next few days?"

When it comes to this, Lisa hesitated a little: "... maybe not."

Sensing the cautiousness in her tone, Jungkook's mouth curled up.

"Are you really afraid that I'll be angry?"

"..."

"Actually, I'm very considerate." His voice lowered, "What do you want to eat for lunch? I'll get you something to eat?"

Lisa: "No, I'll just eat something."

Hearing this, Jungkook paused, frowned and said, "You don't have time to come out to see me, why don't you let me come to you."

Lisa was stunned for a moment, and said, "Your lunch break is very short..."

"I can get off work earlier this morning." Jungkook laughed happily and asked expectantly, "Are you happy? I can go to you for lunch."

Hearing his tone, Lisa couldn't help but curl her lips,

Honestly said, "Happy."

"Why don't you show your appreciation?"

"...How do you show your appreciation?"

There was another laugh over there, but no answer.

Lisa scratched her head in confusion, and couldn't think of how to show her appreciation, so she had to bite the bullet and shout.

"Wow, I'm so happy."

The next second, she hung up the phone and lay on the table with a red face.

Is she crazy? Yes, she is crazy.

Lisa picked up the phone and sent him a message awkwardly: I'm going to draw a draft.

Why does she feel like a boyfriend who tries his best to coax his girlfriend every day...

At that time, she was thinking: He has a good temper and should be able to tolerate her bad temper.

But why, not long after they were together, she completely overturned her idea.

*

Lisa continued to look at the computer and think.

Isn't the outline to be written the future of her and Jungkook?