4.1

Stiles sat back down at his desk and scrolled through the web on his computer. He was looking at 'supernatural' but paused for a moment.

"What are you doing up?" Stiles's dad - Noah, the sheriff - appeared at his door.

"Research. For a.. friend, I suppose." He muttered, his eyes locked on the screen. "She's not really a friend."

"She?" Noah repeated, then sighed. "Just, go to bed soon."

With that, Noah walked away to his own room. Stiles slowly typed 'witches' into the search bar and everything loaded up.

Witches

  An Old English word -
Wicca (male)
Wicca (female)

  Witches were women who were born with / had spiritual power. They had a connection to every Supernatural being, but mostly Druids and Kitsunes. There was the rare few witches that could be blessed with immortality.

  A thousand years ago, the last witch was eradicated when left to burn in a house with her family. There have been suspicions of witches in the past - the 15th century to the 18th century - but none were proved to be true, or from that family.

Stiles looked over the information for a while as he processed it.

A car drove down the streets, and the woman inside kept glancing out to see if anything was following her.

"Nice driving, Kate." She muttered to herself after she swerved past a car.

Kate parked up and heard a noise so reached into the back of her car to grab something. But a hand from above the roof broke the driver's window with claws and tried to pull her out of the car.

"No! No! No!" She yelled as she tried to pull herself back. Kate grabbed the gun in the backseat and shot the roof of the car before quickly climbing out the passenger door.

She got onto her feet and looked around, shooting a warning shot into the air. "Come on!" Kate yelled. "Come on!"

-

Derek knelt down and touched some blood on the floor, rubbing it between three of his fingers. He looked up at a roof and saw some sort of werewolf climbing onto the roof.

"What is it?" Cassie knelt down beside him

"Over there." Derek pointed to where he saw the werewolf and quickly ran after it.

Cassie sighed and followed, without all the werewolfy speed or agility. She saw Derek jump onto many objects to get onto the roof, so she sank into the shadows to appear beside him.

"You need to stop doing that." Derek told her

Cassie rolled her eyes and noticed the werewolf Derek had spotted. Derek got onto another roof and ran to follow it, but he was shot at mid-jump and fell to the floor. He rolled off the roof into an alley and Cassie looked around for the shooter.

"Argents.." Cassie muttered when seeing a car pull up. She jumped off the building and over to Derek, pushing her feet to the wall for support.

"It's Kate. Kate's in town." Derek groaned, holding his arm as he laid on the cold floor.

"Yeah. I saw that." Cassie rolled her eyes and knelt down beside him.

Derek tried to sit up but couldn't put pressure on his arm so he ended up slumping back down.

"It's wolfsbane." Cassie lifted his sleeve to see the wound.

"Cassie." Derek grabbed her hand to stop her. "Go home."