birthday (part 2)

"Are my heels to excessive?" I asked.

"Can you dance in them?" Sienna said.
I did a little dance on the spot.

"Yes." I said.

"Then they fit the dress code that Steve gave you and are fine." Sienna said.
"Now we gotta go because we are already going to be late." Sienna said picking up her handbag and handing me mine. Sienna had a light blue handbag and I had a black one.

Me and sienna then left my apartment, locked the door and started running after a cab

Me and sienna then left my apartment, locked the door and started running after a cab. We managed to get a cab and drove to the avengers compound where Steve had told us to meet them.
When we arrived at the compound it was 9:07 so we were 7 minutes late but it's alright.

"Lady y/n! Lady Sienna! you made it!" Thor screamed once he saw both of us walk through the doors to the lobby.
Everyone's eyes turned to us as we walked over to the group.

"Happy birthday!!!" Nat and Wanda said as they gave me a hug.

"You look gorgeous y/n!" Wanda said spinning me around.

"Awww thank you!" I said.

"Happy birthday sis!" Said Steve giving me a hug.

"Thank you!!!" I said.

"You look-" Bucky began.
I turned around to look at him.
"You clean up nice." Bucky continued.

"You're not so shabby yourself." I smirked.

"So y/n me and buck got a little bit of insider information on you from a certain someone......." Steve began to say And partially looking at Sienna.
"And we have planned you a birthday party!" Steve said.

"Open it." Bucky said handing me an envelope.

I looked at them suspiciously before opening it.

Happy birthday y/n!
Tonight is all about you! It's time to party, so get your dancing shoes and without a moment to lose, follow the clues!

Clue #1: find the word and reveal where to go!