new home

A few days had passed and I had officially moved into the avengers compound and out of my apartment.
Normally the process would take a really long time but luckily for me I had Tony Stark so it happened a lot faster.
It was sad moving out of my apartment because it was the first place I ever lived in other than my house from back in the 40s. (but obviously that house belonged to some random people now or wasn't there anymore.)

My bedroom was fully furnished with my things from my apartment so I had the same bed, same desk, same bedside table, same light shade, same decorations, same bathroom storage pots, same couch. The list could go on and on but long story short, the avengers compound finally felt like home. I had filled the empty picture frames on my walls. One with a picture of me and Sienna from the begining of an all nighter we had just after Christmas. Another picture was of me, Steve and Bucky the first time we went to a drive in cinema. Another picture was the silly photo me and the avengers that I took at my birthday party. And the final frame was holding a Disney quote.

Since arriving at the compound I have had a couple tours and finally know my way around by myself

Since arriving at the compound I have had a couple tours and finally know my way around by myself. I was every proud I myself but I guess it's just like when you join a new school, you're lost at first but then you get used to it.

Last night was my first night actually sleeping here and I must say when I woke up this morning I felt really happy. It was like something was missing in my life and this is what it was. I woke up around 10:00ish and decided to scroll through my phone for a bit.

From Sisi: morning sleepy head! I hope you slept well in your new room! Just wanted to let you know that I was hoping after work I could come over and we could chill? Text me back soon. Love you xx!

You: heyyyy! I slept really well thanks! And duh you can come over! You don't need to ask! Love you xx! Have fun at work! Tell the kids I say hi!

I had been around the school a couple of times to chill with Sisi and the kids all really liked me. Whenever I came they would start shouting, asking me a bunch of questions, talking to me or complimenting my outfit.

From Sisi: ▶• ılıılıılıılıılıılı. 0:08

Sienna sent me a voice message with the class saying 'hi y/n!' which I found super cute.

You: awww! Hi everyone! Ttyl Sisi, byeee love you!

From Sisi: love you byeee!

Once I Finnished on my phone I decided to have a shower in my ensuite so I got out of my bed and went through to my bathroom. The bathroom was gorgeous. It had a sink with sparkly marble countertops and a mirror cupboard above it. (I stored all my teeth stuff and skincare in that cupboard.) There was a bath which had quite a lot of space in it and a shower that was huge! The shower had a tiled wall and a outcove in it to place my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaver etc.
There was a long glass door that covered the whole length of the shower and there was a large towel rack outside the shower with my lovely fluffy towel placed on.
On the floor was a soft mat to keep my feet dry when I got out of the shower and on another area in the bathroom was the actual toilet.